Muslims in my country join ISIS but Arabs make them clean toilets because Arabs consider them beneath while they...

Muslims in my country join ISIS but Arabs make them clean toilets because Arabs consider them beneath while they worship Arabs. Does this happen in your country?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/12/01/indian-student-went-to-join-the-islamic-state-but-all-he-got-was-this-lousy-job-cleaning-toilets/

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (1920x1080, 74.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/05/25/brooklyn-resident-mirsad-kandic-convicted-of-backing-isis/
jw.org/hi/यहोवा-साक्षियों/हम-आपसे-मिल-सकते-हैं/वीडियो-बाइबल-अध्ययन-क्यों-करें/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's why I do my best to preach to muslims. They have been misguided by their false book and their imams. As a mesenger of God I have the responsibility to show them the love of CHRIST through his Holy Word the Bible.

I have been learning Arabic for 2 months now and I am making progress, Jehovah God has blessed my efforts and I pray he keeps doing it.

The Bhagvad Gita is the direct word of God sung by him on the fields of Kurukshetra, the Bible is written by men.

Can you even convert Indians to Catholicism?

Rangeban france please

The largest denomination of Christianity in India is Protestantism (Anglicanism and its offshoots). Catholics are only in Goa now.

pajeets (paki or hindu) have inferiority complex and no one can fix this

Hinduism teaches that the earth rests upon an elephant. We have been to space and have seen 0 ELEPHANT !

The Bagdhdava is NOT the word of God.

Jehovah's witnesses are the true religion.

>Hinduism teaches that the Earth rests upon an elephant
Maybe one of the Puranic texts written by a certain philosopher, certainly not the Gita.

Indians knew the circumference of the Earth, as well as the time of rotation of most planets before Christianity even existed (Surya Siddhanta).

reminds me of that dorky looking aussie who went to join ISIS and they just used him as suicide bomb fodder

he has a NEETy kind of look to him so iirc he also got memed on a bit by Any Forums back in the day when ISIS were around. Two things Any Forums loved discussing in those years: Australia shitposters and ISIS, so to have them overlap was morbidly funny

anyways, it came to mind because the guy who was one of ISIS's main recruiters, including the aussie teenager, was recently found guilty in a United States court. A bosnian guy living in Brooklyn who fled america and apparently got really good at doing ISIS social media and recruiting people from around the globe

nypost.com/2022/05/25/brooklyn-resident-mirsad-kandic-convicted-of-backing-isis/

will never see the outside of a jail cell again

Attached: _81585204_81486552[1].jpg (624x351, 37.18K)

It would be great if the religious French schizo and haploautist got into an argument here, that would be the duel of a lifetime

Enough. Hinduism teaches reincarnation, if so you never get to remember what you did wrong in your past life. If your memory keeps getting wiped there is no real growth.

How can you remember your past life, when science itself has confirmed that your memory is entirely material? You do know we've done experiments on brains where we've managed to wipe out a person's identity entirely, even if they're alive?

How does Christianity deal with the fact that physics has confirmed there is no free will? Your mind is a creation of the material in your brain, and the brain either follows deterministic physics (Classical Mechanics, which is entirely fixed) or non-deterministic (which is random fluctuations, not in your control). How does "sin" even work? You cannot sin, because God simply made you that way. He should've worked better on the neural wiring if he didn't want you to sin.

The Bhagvad Gita openly accepts this physical truth. When the Hero tells Krishna he doesn't want to fight in the first chapter, Krishna explains the Hero that his destiny as a warrior is fixed by the Supreme. He cannot run away from his decided duty of a warrior, he was born for one thing and that is to fight. We do not control our destiny, we are born to do certain things, decided by fate. The best we can do is seek spiritual liberation, the only way to break out of this material bondage and merge with the Supreme.

Oh please let them come, more nutrition for our lands once these animals are six feet under

Quick reminder that Iraq murdered probably half of the world's terrorist population

>How can you remember your past life, when science itself has confirmed that your memory is entirely material? You do know we've done experiments on brains where we've managed to wipe out a person's identity entirely, even if they're alive?

Exactly, so hinduism is false.

>How does Christianity deal with the fact that physics has confirmed there is no free will? Your mind is a creation of the material in your brain, and the brain either follows deterministic physics (Classical Mechanics, which is entirely fixed) or non-deterministic (which is random fluctuations, not in your control)

Jehovah created us with free will; that is, the capacity and freedom to make our own intelligent choices. (Joshua 24:15)

>How does "sin" even work? You cannot sin, because God simply made you that way. He should've worked better on the neural wiring if he didn't want you to sin.

Untrue. Our success or failure is not determined by fate. If we want to succeed at an endeavor, we must work hard. “All that your hand finds to do,” says the Bible, “do with your very power.”(Ecclesiastes 9:10) It also says: “The plans of the diligent one surely make for advantage.”—Proverbs 21:5.

>The Bhagvad Gita openly accepts this physical truth. When the Hero tells Krishna he doesn't want to fight in the first chapter, Krishna explains the Hero that his destiny as a warrior is fixed by the Supreme. He cannot run away from his decided duty of a warrior, he was born for one thing and that is to fight. We do not control our destiny, we are born to do certain things, decided by fate. The best we can do is seek spiritual liberation, the only way to break out of this material bondage and merge with the Supreme.

Noen of these happened because they are myths.

Hinduism says you cannot remember your past life (Gita 4:5). Only the Supreme remembers all the times he has incarnated. Humans cannot.

>Jehovah created us with free will; that is, the capacity and freedom to make our own intelligent choices. (Joshua 24:15)

Joshua is not God. He was a philsopher, disproved by modern science. Did Joshua know about Classical Mechanics and QM? I doubt. Free will doesn't exist, the illusion of free will does.

>Hinduism says you cannot remember your past life (Gita 4:5). Only the Supreme remembers all the times he has incarnated. Humans cannot.

Hence there is no real growth and no purpose to samsara.

>Joshua is not God. He was a philsopher, disproved by modern science. Did Joshua know about Classical Mechanics and QM? I doubt.

Joshuah was inspired by the Almighty. He wrote down the Creator's message for us to read and learn.

>Free will doesn't exist, the illusion of free will does.

FALSE ! God created humans in his image. (Genesis 1:26) Unlike animals, which act mainly on instinct, we resemble our Creator in our capacity to display such qualities as love and justice. And like our Creator, we HAVE free will.

I thought anyone who spoke arabic was an arab
That elephant is a metaphor for your mom

If Christians studied neuroscience, they'd realise how incorrect their religion is. You always wonder why all the top neuroscientists are usually agnostics or become interested in Greek, Hindu, or Roman philosophy because they all start to make more sense than Christianity or Islam.

>FALSE ! God created humans in his image. (Genesis 1:26) Unlike animals, which act mainly on instinct, we resemble our Creator in our capacity to display such qualities as love and justice. And like our Creator, we HAVE free will.

The difference between human brain and animal brain is pretty small actually. Its just the difference in the density of neurons. A human neuron is the same as any other mammal. Yes, I can take a neuron from the head of a cow and a neuron from a human head and see them side by side under a microscope, and they both are the exact same thing.

You should see how humans act like when the forebrain is damaged. They become equivalent to animals in terms of behaviour.

Animals have consciousness and intelligence too, and Hinduism and Buddhism are probably the only mainstream religion that recognises that.

retarded thread someone make bharat or desi

Since we are made in God’s image, we can reflect his qualities, such as love and justice.

He also created us with the ability to learn languages, appreciate art, and enjoy music. And unlike any animal, we can worship our Creator.

Based true, JW>>>Hinduism

Indo-European bulls were truly pioneers of their time. Men like Kautilya, Abhinavagupta, Adi Sankara, Euclid, Socrates, Plato existed in a time where we didn't have any technology other than extremely primitive mechanical stuff and yet came up with very correct ideas.

you gonna get beheaded

What about african bulls who are the pioneers of your anus?

Praised be Jah for opening the eyes of this humble lamb, may you be blessed with everlasting bliss my Indian friend

>We are made in God's image
Why does God have a tailbone? Was God too an ape a few hundred thousand years ago? Why does God have ass hair? Did God too evolved from primitive apes that needed hair all over their body to protect from the ice age and then it slowly vanished over time (but not completely).

St. Paul was beheaded too. Now he is in heaven

Thanks, i was a high caste known as ultra brahmin but after seeing how this belief led Haploturd to his addiction towards daily african bull cocks in his anus and snorting the semen after felching it out, i decided leave this degenerate ideology behind and accept Jah.

The image of God refers to the immaterial part of humanity. It sets human beings apart from the animal world, fits them for the dominion God intended them to have over the earth (Genesis 1:28), and enables them to commune with their Maker

It is a likeness mentally, morally, and socially.

>tailbone

No such thing

Black Bulls are breeding white Christian women reducing average general intelligence coefficient (g) across the West while you brown dicklets can only cope and suck up and try to "assimilate" while migrating to Western society even though you get jackshit and likely won't breed without arranged marriage.

Brutal truth.

They're also obsessed about islam for some reason while pretending that their religion is superior. I always wonder if it's just the natural call for truth which sounds in their souls. They unconsciously realize that their religion is false and are interested in truth yet because of social pressure in their country and binding Hinduism with Indian nationalism, they're afraid of admitting it straight.

The next step is to study the Bible, apply its counsels in your life and be baptized !

jw.org/hi/यहोवा-साक्षियों/हम-आपसे-मिल-सकते-हैं/वीडियो-बाइबल-अध्ययन-क्यों-करें/

JW doesnt seem much different than Islam. One does physically violent attacks, the other does it mentally.

Please stop talking about carnal anal desires. I have no interest in that ideology because i have accepted being a lamb masala tikka already. You are probably a giga dalit where as I was an ultra brahmin. You can't see stuff from the top like me. You only saw shit in every corner of your eyes. Wherever you looked it was there, your anus, your mouth, your father's anus etc which is why you had no problem replacing all that with a black dick