Why do liberal Europeans care so much about Ukraine?

Why do liberal Europeans care so much about Ukraine?

Attached: 3736620101.jpg (1080x1529, 580.87K)

idk man I guess the hate for Russia outweighs the hate for neo-nazis

Media tells that Russia is more bad than neo nazis therefore they hate Russia and love Ukraine.
The people are cattle and media controls them either through TV, reddit or TikTok.

russia is worse than nazis
with nazis you had civizilation
with russia you have barbarism and poverty

>
>

rather have no civilization whatsoever than a nazi civilization obsessed with retarded laws and rules

The media doesn’t talk about Azov and if they do they never mention the Nazi shit

because its a war between the two biggest nations in Europe and its a corupt autocratic government attacking a corrupt somewhat Democratic government

Anti-Nazi is code for Anti-White

russians are nazis
how can you find anything about your current politics thats not directly comparable to nazi germany?

it's memory holed in real time
it's even worse here, ever since the war started even mentioning the genocide and ethnic cleansing done by ukrainians gets you branded as a russian asset
stunning how far you can get with a well executed media subversion

Enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of thing because they hate Russia more. They expect Ukraine to eat up the globohomo shit and dump nationalism after the war but they will be greatly disappointed, they will usher a new era of chud politics and will be the center of them with the added benefit of guilt tripping yuropoors like jews over saving europe or some such. Will be a wild ride can't wait.

We are not seeking to eliminate other people's cultures
There's no idea of Russians being supreme people
There's no cult of personality
We don't chimp out on other countries without a reason
We aren't performing a trade blockade on our enemies
just off the top of my head

Because they're told to be

Blink twice if you're held hostage.

Being invaded is bad.

you do all of these things

When it comes to LGBT shit Ukraine as a state is way more tolerant than Russia. Also caring about sexual minorities is very minor part of liberalism despite being the most visible one.

Yes you do lol

Nope
>Inb4 Russification
Made up term, wasn't nearly as severe as in Nazi Germany

>Lies you do!
Nah, otherwise none of the ex soviet states would exist

>There's no cult of personality

And there is in Ukraine? If folk think Zelensky's a hero, it's because he is. Once he's been in power for 20 years and his opponents keep ending up poisoned, then let's talk.

It's the new outrage and chance to virtue signal

russia is the real naZi okay

Attached: poopee.webm (624x1138, 2.83M)

Russia is, as we speak, trying to destroy the ex-Soviet states. Georgia and Moldovia too. Only reason they're not trying that shit in the Baltics is cause of NATO, and China's already claimed central asia.

And what does Russian media say about Ukrane?

>There's no cult of personality

Oh, come on. I can sorta agree with the rest of your points, but this is simply not true.

I forgot there's a monument to putin nearb- oh wait there's none, well probably huge portraits of putin get placed on the red square every 9th ma- oh wait not the case either
Well maybe people always praise putin? No not really

This cult of personality mostly comes from retarded loud minority, not from the government. Kinda like Q-tards.

So it's okay to have a dictator, so long as they don't put up statues of him?

>wasn't nearly as severe as in Nazi Germany
Yes, nazi germany such a low bar to go under kek