What does this pic make you feel?

What does this pic make you feel?

Attached: gayest pose.png (571x939, 812.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jz6v0dz201g
jw.org/en/library/videos/Good-News-From-God-Video-Series/video-kingdom-come/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a grown man so I don't watch cartoons, don't care either.

Uncontrollable rage

This pic is from a lesbian cartoon, and lesbians will not inherit the Kingdom of God. It is a despicable sin. Jehovah has clearly shown his disapproval of this lifestyle when he destroyed Soddom and Gomorrah wuth brimstone and fiery hail.

holy shit lara is a repressed lesbian......

>A show for kids
>lesbian cartoon

Attached: what.jpg (474x474, 23.43K)

I am NOT. The Bible CONDEMNS homosexual acts between women.—Romans 1:26.

youtube.com/watch?v=jz6v0dz201g

Satan will back to NOTHING in order to corrupt young minds.

"evil has become good and good has become evil, darkness has become light and light haq become darkness"

2 Timothy 3:1-5

>I am NOT.
Holy shit you are aren't you

Attached: download (7) (2).jpg (228x221, 11.44K)

based

>duuuhhh you hate spiders I guess that means you are sexually attracted to them !

please explain more of the world from an Abrahamic perspective?
"Colombian neckties"? Mutilation of boys and girls genitalia? Gold in the rivers of jew-es-a? How Javeh is the only one to be worshipped if there aren't any higher gods?
Life is what we make of it as we are created in His image and we let all the evil take place as we won't practice our believes.

I'd look to the far east for philosophies worth following and foreigners worthy help.
Inbred desert dwellers magical psychopath's noted deeds really isn't the way forward from here.

Attached: View_from_the_bridge_19-31.jpg (800x1067, 112.2K)

They literally have most of the plot orbit around the fact that a green hair knife-eared dyke is head over heels in love with her for no reason

>no reason

Attached: file.png (189x166, 46.45K)

Lara's biggest fantasy is having pre-marital sex with a Muslim who denies the crucifixion

fuck troonphobes...

Jehovah is the only true God, the creator of all things, and the "Universal Sovereign". All worship should be directed toward him !

humanity is in a SINFUL state, from which release is only possible by means of Jesus' shed blood as a ransom, or atonement, for the sins of humankind.

This has happened because of Satan, who was originally a perfect angel who developed feelings of self-importance and craved worship.

Satan influenced Adam and Eve to disobey God, and humanity subsequently became participants in a challenge involving the competing claims of Jehovah and Satan to universal sovereignty.
Other angels who sided with Satan became demons.

Hence, Jesus served as a redeemer and a ransom sacrifice to pay for the sins of humanity. He is now the ruler of God's kingdom.

God's Kingdom is a literal government in heaven, ruled by Jesus Christ and 144,000 "spirit-anointed" Christians drawn from the earth, associated with Jesus' reference to a "new covenant".

The kingdom is the means by which God will accomplish his original purpose for the earth, transforming it into a paradise without sickness or death !!!

It was the focal point of Jesus' ministry on earth. The kingdom was established in heaven in 1914, and we (christians) serve as representatives of the kingdom on earth.

See this 3-minute video, you will understand EVERYTHING and your eyes will be opened

jw.org/en/library/videos/Good-News-From-God-Video-Series/video-kingdom-come/

Looks like shitty cartoon network lines with a color scheme from old Disney. Absolutely repulsive!

Listen, Lara, there's a lady I'd like you to meet. She goes by "butters" on the board /lit/. I think you two would get along well.

Jahve was a spoiled levantian/ Mesopotamian incel who never got any higher than to create myths about his kingdom (which of the time was city wide only). Inbred city dwellers found it useful to believe in his incel manifest long after those cities crumbled and now the "kingdom" has been translated to "heaven" and every practical rule for kings and the church shoehorned into the criteria for reaching that heaven.
Look at the evidence of high civilizations and the way of life that governed them - that's the closest to heaven we will come.