Got ghosted by girls again, women hate turkish men

I am good looking, girls are always interested in me until they learn i am Turkish. Then they ghost me immediately.
Just happened again in University cafeteria. A hot german girl sat next to me and started chatting with me.She said where i am really from i said Türkei and she immediately left and sat in someplace else without saying a word.

Germans hate turks like nothing else, turks live here 60 years and haven't commited any terror attack but they love all refugees afghans lebanese kurds etc. I don't understand. is that why they don't respect us , do we have to kill them?

Attached: kürt pepe.jpg (400x387, 34.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7WPNKdUe3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

germany has literal traitor russians rallying with russian flags supporting putin that threaten europe with nukes and germans like them more than turks.

zort

German girls HATE turkish boys

you are just ugly

Good.

That's normal for browns. Saint Hamudi is a Turk lying about being Syrian.

did he kys?

nah hamudi is not turkish he has turkish video he defly. learned it after growing up

he also says he is christian there are no christian turks but a lot of christian arabs

Do you actually know who I'm talking about?

He made a video talking about ending it in his car. He said, "it's time for me to choose whether I want to keep living". I'm pretty sure he's still alive but just went offline. He said his youtube content was just a way to cope for him and it likely stopped working.

He's lying. He doesn't want to make Turks look bad so he says he is Syrian. He uploads videos in complete Turkish and posts content about Turkey. He's definitely a Turk.

he is not i am turk i know how people speak the language
he learned it later the words he use makes no sense for native speaker and he is not faking it

he however travels to turkey, and his friend Incel TV is turkish. most people dont know but Incel TV is turkish, hamudi is really syrian christian who became refugee in germany and bought summer home from turkey for vacations but got scammed and shit

He's diaspora, it's not going to sound perfect. The Turkish diaspora has been there for multiple generations. He posts videos titled in Turkish and talks about Turkish politics. He talks about the Turkish elections.

He doesn't talk about Syria at all. I've never heard him speak Arabic, or say anything about the Arab world. I haven't even seen a video uploaded with Arab script. He's not an Arab, he's bluffing.

Get a black gf

he is not diaspora. diaspora turks speak good turkish.

yeah i know st hamudi blackpill from syriaaaa
he was the funniest incel. He disappeared brutaly without letting any infos, he don't even respond to mails wichc is not a good sign
He always said he was born syrian, grew up in turkey then move to germany, i don't see why he'll lie about that.
rip if he rope
youtube.com/watch?v=K7WPNKdUe3w

ikiboon come to balk man, you'll always have balk

Hamudi is almost 40 or he's in his 40s. He's not a refugee, he speaks fluent German. All refugees are young men in their 20s. He grew up in Germany. He's lying about his ethnicity because Turks are hyper-nationalistic and he doesn't want to get attacked. He also doesn't want to make Turks look bad. Think about how much I get attacked by other Pakis just because I'm posting about being an incel on an anonymous site. He could also be speaking scuffed Turkish to make the entire act believable.

He uploads videos titled in Turkish about Turkey, he has never done this in Arabic or about Syria.

If he is Syrian that grew up in Turkey that might be possible

He doesn't speak Arabic but only Turkish

he could be some syrian christian that run off to turkey and then became refugee in germany before the war like in 90s or so
he doesn't speak proper turkish, diaspora turks don't speak this bad. his choice of words is also weird.

lying doesnt make much sense, turks do not really lie about their nationality but if a turk wanted to lie i think turk would went with armenian/spanish/greek or cypriot maybe even israeli.