/asean/

Panchsheel edisi

Attached: images-378.jpg (678x452, 41.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X9tBHX_Fl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Indonesia kebangsa'anku
Garuda lambangku
Banteng pilihanku

Attached: 3 periode gan.jpg (1280x853, 100.66K)

fujoanon is desperately needs mating press correction

Attached: tumblr_6df506abd4a126b5c9fc74193aaa445d_0da3384a_640.jpg (603x960, 109.84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6X9tBHX_Fl4
Are you a cowboy in your cunt?

mmm yes choco banana

I didn't make the rules.

Attached: 1654057825036.jpg (640x565, 70.58K)

pengen....

Attached: 7769.jpg (2000x2829, 920.83K)

test

me if I gained 10 kilos

إنّ الحمد لله
نحمده ونستعينه ونستغفره
ونعوذ بالله من شرور أنفسنا ومن سيئات أعمالنا
من يهده الله فلا مضلَّ له
ومن يضلل فلا هاديَ له
أشهد أنْ لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أنّ محمدا عبده ورسوله

I don't know to what extent the advertisement going to be deployed, whether it's only the logo or it involves picture of the beer can/bottle and/or involving people drinking beer in static or graphic motion.
However, I must say that, there's nothing wrong with displaying the logo or even the product. If it's haram, then should there be halal certification on newspapers, books, and other printed media?
The alcohol itself is beneficial under certain circumstances, like when being used to disinfect thing. The logo doesn't make you intoxicated or induce dependency, right?

You do know the purpose of advertisement, don't you, user?
It's to encourage people to consoom that product.

God...is that you...we need to fuck right now

Attached: 31396738_p3.jpg (849x1200, 314.52K)

sitting:me
standing:cute femboy malay

Gak onok seng isok di utek2 ta mba'e ?

Attached: FUFzbYnaMAATLYZ.jpg (1080x1080, 141.46K)

But how?

kurang gawean

Condolences. I hope she can get it sortened out. Must be terrifying.

>You do know the purpose of advertisement, don't you, user?
>It's to encourage people to consoom that product.
It's totally dependent on the receiver, whether he's easily swayed by the advertisement or not. Even a regular advertisement might create unhealthy consumption behaviors that resulting in financial ruins; because they bought things that appears on advertisement without consideration, whether their purchase and consumption will be beneficial or harmful

Bruh are you Muslim?
If something is haram, then anything that specifically leads to it is haram. It's not rocket science. Every Muslim knows this.

You are not immune to advertisement (propaganda)

sexo sexo pengen pengen

Anything could lead to haram. Don't you know those anti-gamers of the past and present thought FPS or even wrestling should be banned because it might influence someone to did a murder or manslaughter?
During Ramadhan, there's shitton of food and drink advertisement on TV or even people started to cooking foods hours before maghrib. Do you think this should be forbidden because this specifically leads to people breaking their fast prematurely?

Attached: TvOne-Dua_sisi-Puasa haruskah rumah makan ditutup ? [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fweb%2F20220601072127if_%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F98fo9b.ogg].webm (854x480, 2.69M)