What is your opinion on them

What is your opinion on them
Do you think they are east asia?

Attached: 다운로드-25.png (275x183, 1.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1iex4qaofuFl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stfu you freak

Thank you too the young man from Vietnam who built my bedframe, end table, and other furniture

>defeats americans at war
>is americanized anyway
WHYYYY

i gotchu bro. I hope my craftmanship helped your wife and her bf.

because America is soulful

Less Americanized than you or the japs desu

They literally use latin alphabet

They started doing that because of the French not us

You cut your dick so it can look like that of an american

no

Attached: 1590302614865.png (500x250, 29.57K)

Past story

I hot up a 8/10 Vietnamese guy on Grindr a coupe hours ago and he proceeded to harass me for daring to message him as a white guy and said I'm a racist pig who should not only be ashamed of myself, but should never talk to him or other asians again and "keep dating yourself racist trash".

Attached: rosemary---.jpg (500x500, 62.94K)

>Do you think they are east asia?

Yes

I don't know why they want to be associated with us oogaboogs instead of Kawaii Kung Fu K-Pop East Asia.

Attached: Lý_Thái_Tổ.jpg (2080x2774, 2.41M)

south east asia

Because east Asians are sovlless and racist

Shut up u kimchi nigga

culturally vietnam is way more east asian than SEA. chinese culture is intimately familiar to the Vietnamese; thai/khmer culture is basically alien
Sure, most of Vietnam is closer to Laos/Cambodia than it is Thailand, but a large part of that is because Vietnam conquered those areas (vietnamese heartland is the red river delta, right next to quảng châu in china), they were originally occupied by austronesian chăms and khmers

Tru

voca.ro/1iex4qaofuFl

>east Asians are sovlless and racist
This. My friend told me that some Korean dudes told his girlfriend that "Don't date him, he's a black person, Vietnamese are black people". Koreans are racist and against interracial marriage yet they lust after Japanese females and white females.
East Asians are evil yellow men.
Go back Zhang. I bet you look ch*nky af fr fr no cap

Attached: banned.png (3108x996, 55.08K)

Stop pretending to be communist, all communists should be killed