Poland is the third most frequent destination for migrant Germans searching for work...

>Poland is the third most frequent destination for migrant Germans searching for work, after the United States and Switzerland according to Spiegel

Attached: FJeE7BTXoAQsy8t.jpg (605x528, 37.07K)

I will come to Poland and find my love there

Pls come here and fuck our men

They think that poland is like helltaker

It's more like frostpunk combined with darkwood and chernobylite (all polish gaems btw pls buy polish gaems)

Attached: 8fc6405ebf41173a29383484bacb3577.jpg (236x236, 10.78K)

Why??

Probably because it's close and eastern Germany has cheap housing so you can work in polska and live in Sauerkrauten am der Schnitzel, DE

After the cyberpunk fiasco you expect me to do that?

Cyberpunk was a dissapointment but still a 9,5/10 vidya for me I loved it and I will buy the story dlc.

Attached: EfkSSHMWoAEFJCM.jpg (1200x991, 214.63K)

These games are unironicaly kino

we will reclaim danzig and there's nothing you can do about it!

You know that were in the EU and you can just get into a car/plane/train/bus and just go there in a few hours

>germs moving back to danzig, stettin and breslau
its totalen kireg time again
tho this time cucked germs stand no chance against battle-hardened polish-ukrainian legions

we can develop nuclear weapons in 6 months

Why not take them in and decuck then like PLC did, who knows maybe there's a Haller or Unrug amongst them

Sure, do it and please give them to us. We can put them to good use.

I wouldn't mind it if they also brought their urban planning and maintenance standards here

They won't

Are foreigners allowed to buy land in Poland? If so, then expect rich Germans to buy everything they can, buildings, farmland, forests.... If you also have some laws about returning property confiscated by communists, then expect the great-great-granddaughter of Baron Kraut von Schnitzelberg or whatever, to claim entire parts of cities, mountainous and forests.

Actual Germans that will come to work will probably just end up marrying a Pole and assimilating.

Darkwood and Frostpunk are great but I don’t get why Chernobylite exists, it looks worse than Shadow of Chernobyl which came out a million years ago and there’s already a plethora of other Chernobyl games, it’s not a niche market anymore

Attached: DFADAB92-D62B-4D96-8B0A-6BF0113D910D.jpg (1280x720, 176.61K)

poor east germ*n here.
Stettin and Breslau feel so much closer to my heart and mentally than any west german city.

> If so, then expect rich Germans to buy everything they can, buildings, farmland, forests.... If you also have some laws about returning property confiscated by communists, then expect the great-great-granddaughter of Baron Kraut von Schnitzelberg or whatever, to claim entire parts of cities, mountainous and forests.

Nah, Poland isn't that interesting for Germans, especially young ones. They have no idea about history.