>send him a Tikkie for the beer
>he blocks me

Why are Swedes like this?

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/163097147/#163100770
desuarchive.org/int/thread/163870001/#163870001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In Swedish culture you do stuff expecting the other person to do stuff for you.

For example your parents buy you food and you have to do your best to serve your economic purpose for your parents. This mindset is engrained into the cultural sociopolitical ethos of suedonian society.

What do you have to gain by giving stuff away for free in this cultural superstructure. When nothing is reciprocated in return?

>>we do beer night at my place
actually a swede told me that on their parties every single person brings their own alcohol and each person only drinks what they brought
let me look for the thread. it must be on archive

HAHAHA they don't even share the liquor? What if you want to drink something other than your lager?

I remember that thread.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/163097147/#163100770

wtf

Attached: 954.png (916x910, 30.42K)

Sounds like anglo culture really.

Nordicx people….

Attached: ABA91E5D-EAFF-47AE-BCDF-4F8B07ACC92D.jpg (2360x1476, 781.61K)

This do ut des culture is not what OP describe THOUGH

it was actually another one but I can't remember a keyword. There are so many threads about swedes that is hard to find

>the Swedish general literally forced this meme into existence
>managed to spread it
>all the leftiest are panicking over it
We control the political and cultural opinion of our country. Can your general tell they do the same?
desuarchive.org/int/thread/163870001/#163870001

Attached: 1654005021222.png (447x630, 478.9K)

Then bring sonething else.

Does that sound unreasonable somehow?

FOUND IT
---------------------------
it's sad. A house party is for having a good time with friends or acquaintances. You drink, you mingle, you dance. Everybody drinks everybody puts more money if alcohol runs out

This is 100% the case for every party I have ever been to. Do other countries do it differently? Wouldn't it get really expensive for the party host if he is to supply 20+ people with drinks?

Attached: 1653641237164.png (679x679, 433.06K)

Yes, when alcohol is taxed 500 billion % you are forced to do that.

If you do that, then I guess you could ask for five bucks from everyone to help out with the bill. Or better yet, have everyone bring drinks and you SHARE them.

If you want a drink from somebody else you just ask.

>five bucks
You would barely get one beer from that kek

bringing your own alcohol to casual social events is normal THOUGH

I showed up to a party once with only two beers, which I drank up very quickly. I had to spend the rest of the party panhandling for vodka and taking sneaky sips out of other people's bottles because I can't stand socializing when sober.
Looking back, it was a very humiliating experience.

Alcohol is fucking expensive. We do that as well.

>drinking what your host chose
vs
>drinking what you chose
Eh. Call me a snob, I don't care.
Visited friends last weekend, got there late Friday night since it was a long drive. Drank a few beers my friend had bought for me. Next morning all of us went shopping together, and everyone bought their own drinks. It's pretty normal here.

countries do it differently because their alcohol is cheap, i'm convinced.

i remember bringing a whole litre of liquor to some acquaintances' house (where some friends of mine were going), and i expected them to leave it alone if i didn't drink all of it. then some days later i came back to get it, and they went "i dont know what youre talking about", all smugly. i got really pissed of, because im not that good friends with them to the point that shit would be acceptable.

to anyone saying im "just a bitch", let me remind you that im a student and that fucking bottle cost me around $50

As a poor university student I would buy a pack of 12 beers for around £10 and not give a fuck who drinks what

Yes, parties are expensive and take a lot of planning. I've seen Swedish "parties" and they are quite lame.

>pack of 12 beers
>10 pounds

yeah not shit you shared them

Usually half the guests will all bring 6/12/24 packs of beer or handle of liquor/wine. Everyone kind of shares and at the end of the night the person who hosts keeps any of the remaining drinks. We don't have ridiculous alcohol pricing and store hours like Sweden which makes it understandable. I'd probably be a jew with my drinks also if I could only buy it from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday with 50% tax.