I understand making weed legal since it has almost zero side effects, but cocaine? opioids? crystal meth??

I understand making weed legal since it has almost zero side effects, but cocaine? opioids? crystal meth??
Also, banning handguns even with people who obviously pass strict background checks?
What the fuck is Canada thinking??

It's amazing how tutorial countries create their own problems because they're desperate to have any real ones

Attached: 1638043631282.jpg (1280x720, 119.77K)

Weed does have side effects though, it makes you into a faggot.

Ye fuck weed smokers

Junkies are going to use no matter what. If Americans made all drugs legal Mexicans cartels didn't have a need to decapitate people.

weed has made my whole country gay

Apparently some people were illegally OD-ing because of having cocaine and other hard drugs. They refused to go to hospital because of that and ended up dying. So to make sure the people atleast came to the hospital after OD-ing they made hard drugs to a certain amount legal.

I'm pretty sure you guys were gay before weed.

>mexicans killing mexicans in mexico

How is that our problem?

>kisses u

Attached: tenor.png (640x570, 314.01K)

The violence spreads north of the border too and many escape Mexico so you get lots of illegal immigrants.

Checkem, why use drug instead changing your lifestyle if life being too hard for you. Fucking weak mentality

Then they should have put that fact in, not allow a certain amount to be legal.
Absolutely disgusting.
Drugs in general is disgusting. Except maybe weed.

I live in Maryland. How is this my problem?

Also, what's wrong with illegal immigrants? They make my chick fil a

>YUOOOOOOO
>YUUOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Get the fuck away from me, faggot. I will shoot any Any Forumsfag on sight really, like many of you I am armed to the teeth

Even weed is pretty disgusting

Unfortunately anglo-firstie culture all over the world has become completely obsessed with drugs. Everybody's a disgusting subhuman junkie fuck. We're like the chinks used to be with opium, and I fear we'll meet much the same fate.

A Pinoy Ammosexual,,, I've heard it all now, Faggot

I am a lawyer. I NEED guns in this shithole to survive. That is why I am armed

Attached: 1645809759784.png (1274x1481, 2.01M)

>yes goy work 40 hours per week for my company if you want to survive
>no you can't smoke some opium at the end of the day to cope with your shit wageslave life
>have some shitty alcohol instead
It's funny that a site full of miserable virgins is against drugs as a form of coping, but they complain all day how thier lives are shit and they're suicidal.
Shooting yourself in the foot quite literally.

I'm not hating, I fully understand, The smell of gunsmoke is addicting

It's about survival, user. I LITERALLY know who to contact if I want a person to "disappear".
And it's usually a retired cop/military man who "assassinates" people like me. It's scary as fuck to be a lawyer here, user

I have been offered multiple times that I can hire a person to make "bad people" disappear.

Also Pic unrelated, it's just a coincidence

Attached: 1644976136355.jpg (1280x720, 108.7K)

Damn that's scary as fuck :/ Theres good pussy in Cebu, though, hoping you stay off the radar.