Hundreds of people died probably some children too but at least the dog is alright

hundreds of people died probably some children too but at least the dog is alright

Attached: 564CE607-CD2A-4C9D-BD12-F6A6DE87BB86.jpg (600x313, 23.34K)

People find it easier to project innocence and their own pets into movie animals than to empathize with NPC humans with no lines on movies. Well adjusted people love their animals and is in constant fear something will happen to them because they have shorter life spans, while we have a pretty easy time disregarding the idea decepticons will attack our neighbours tomorrow

most dogs are better than most people

Yeah? I could watch a bulldozer paste an entire music festival audience like a thresher in a wheat field. But dogs deserve better

>non-white subhuman detected

this

Yeah but those children were black so they don't matter

that would be a sight to behold

Millions died in that movie, they demolished most of the Earth's biggest population centers

id save my dog over a 100 burning children.

Low iq: dogs are better than humans
Midwit: nooooo, muh precious human lives are so much more valuable
Giga IQ Chads: dogs are better than 99.99% of humans

Is this the thread where the biggest misanthropes on the internet lecture me on empathy?

dogs are better than shitskins and niggers but those are not really people in the first place

Not only would I rather save my dog over 1 billion strangers, in fact I'd view it as a double win for me to have him save and all those cunts die.

That's not well adjusted at all

I would actually unironically develop some sort of unimaginably huge machine that specifically killed millions of humans in order to save even one single dog

working on one right now in fact

this

>californians
>people

>So Doctor user, your Deathorizer sucks the life energy out of humans and converts it into dog life energy?
>that's correct Mr. President the conversion rate is one million people to one dog
>well I'm sold, write this man a check

as much as I detest humanity and basic decency .. I still don't trust ((You)) to implement my diabolical yet carbon-neutral and fully electric/green genocide machine

Yeah, dogs are better than people.

Attached: Dog interview.jpg (900x506, 221.28K)

But the dog is black too