Tell me about this kunt

Tell me about this kunt

Attached: Transland.jpg (1280x768, 31.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/trans rights/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the point of making this thread

Attached: Adolfen.png (1000x1000, 195.77K)

Any Forums feels the need to spam on Any Forums and the jannies won't do anything about it

So you think op is from Any Forums?

Not sure, but the women from there are ugly as fuck and smell like poop.

They are sleeping, they worked VERY hard today, be nice sir!

Hard to say in any particular case whether a given poster frequents Any Forums, but I suspect much of the spammers do.

This is a flag of a state here. The LGBT agenda already won.

Attached: OIP (2).jpg (474x317, 9.24K)

Don't like 'em

As an MtF I just saw this thread as an attempt to get people to shit on trans people so idk about that

Perhaps so, but you must admit there's a problem on Any Forums (though admittedly the fags are more of a problem than the trannies here).

YOOOOO NIGGAS FROM THERE BE UGLY AS HELL ON GOD LIKE THEY GOT NO DRIP NIGGA HAHAHA

I admit that there is a problem with people spamming this board with threads about trans people that they know is going to be full of shit posts
I just don't see it as being something trans people are doing themselves unlike you

Idk why but everyone from that country be mad fucking ugly

I still haven't found out what country this is but what I do know is their women are ugly.

We should shit on you you fucking pervert rats. You will never be a woman and the before you join the 41% and your trannies in hell, the better

What about posts like these desuarchive.org/int/search/text/trans rights/type/op/

very creative, keep bumping

Don't get near playgrounds and schools you scumbag pos

Are you kidding me?
How gullible and/or stupid do you have to be to see this and think it's trans people posting these?

I hear they are below replacement rate, the country is dying out

Attached: 1652174514204.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

Nothing hurts troons more than trans visibility

Post tits

"any publicity is good publicity" is true in general, but especially on ocean-of-piss Any Forums. Many (perhaphs most) of those posts aren't made by trannies, but it's a perfectly effective tactic to just keep the idea in the back of everyone's minds rent free, so that a discouraged young male will never go without considering the option for lack of awareness.

They're like the jews of lgbt. White men transitioning allowed them to move up the ladder of the oppression olympics.

Bait

No?
>but it's a perfectly effective tactic to just keep the idea in the back of everyone's minds rent free, so that a discouraged young male will never go without considering the option for lack of awareness.
Jesus lmao
Ok schizo