Tropical anons what is it like to meet random monkes on the street?

Tropical anons what is it like to meet random monkes on the street?

Attached: 2D2FE95D-AB06-45D0-9F70-DF7575582679.jpg (1300x957, 188.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DftmpIbJwBw
who.int/india/health-topics/rabies#:~:text=True burden of rabies in,often go unrecognized and unreported.
youtube.com/watch?v=D0h8nMiwZt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish monkeys were as common as cats here
Here you'd only find monkeys if you go to more rural areas

Monkeys are cool

Where my dad works there is some monkeys. They are cool and funny.

Wow! these are us

youtube.com/watch?v=DftmpIbJwBw
They will steal your water bottle

they're only dangerous when you insult their prophet

They mostly stick around hills, historic ruins & temples here mostly harmless too but some times they black mail tourists for food if not given they chimp out & or steal glasses, phones etc but can be calmed down by giving biscuits or food

atheists be like:

my ancestor :)

I HATE MONKEYS
IF I HAD A GUN, I WOULD RUN AROUND KILLING ALL OF THEM
REEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking rats i hate them all

they come inside your home to steal banane.

we have to fix grill on our windows.

the little ones are cute, though

When I traveled to Costa Rica monkeys were constantly stealing things from people looking for food. It was a novelty as a tourist but I imagine living around it would be extremely annoying.

Rude, what has brazil ever done to you?

See them in the trees here, they usually stay away, one robbed a convenience store recently.

evil cunts

Attached: beeeab292212ced857ff13538ac9b0f52e47c42fc1102982b5e2459af6a3eef5_1.jpg (700x1163, 143.15K)

When I was a kid we went on vacation to Gambia. The waiters at this bungalow style restaurant were armed with water guns because monkeys would come in and try to steal food otherwise. If they saw a monkey try to sneak in they would spray it.

Literally doing Gods Job the Government & people don't have the balls to do it, every street dog need to be culled
who.int/india/health-topics/rabies#:~:text=True burden of rabies in,often go unrecognized and unreported.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0h8nMiwZt8
It's like being surrounded by niggers

I've never seen one