Uh, non-Muslim bros

Uh, non-Muslim bros...

Attached: 1612404369038.jpg (1099x464, 179.05K)

I have bidet though

Thinking about butts is haram

americans*

And my gfs bull was Tunisian, he said they use basically a shower head attached to toilet kek

I don't have a bidet but that doesn't prevent me to hop in the shower to wash my ass

I do the same. Go to poop and take a shower

Do you at least use soap and clean it with some kind of implement (not hand)

I can't afford a bidet but i literally try to wait to shit till I'm home then immediately jump in the ahower after I'm done wiping

do you not use soap when showering?

I only shit like twice a week and i make sure those times are at home. Then i take my daily shower right after.

She cute

Attached: BE2E3BB8-A44E-4130-B6D7-DEB651B2B9EC.png (584x1246, 436.82K)

No shit I use soap, you never know with other people

>I only shit like twice a week
umm...nordbro wtf?
first you're not letting your guest eat dinner, now this?

You can get a basic one for like 20$ on amazon, or one that hooks up to hot water under the sink for like 60$

Attached: 09A7DF2E-9FA8-4687-877F-8FB6C3F92A1B.png (396x385, 114.95K)

Sorry just wondering. I think you misunderstood user.
We wipe like says and then take a shower.
A bidet would be a good investment tbqh

So when you use a bidet you walk around with a wet ass afterward or do you use a lot of toilet paper to dry off

why a lot? how much butthair do you have user?

kuffar be like
>I'm just going to allow my sister to have pre-marital sex and drink alcohol and keep a dog in the house and NO I won't kill her
LOL

wet ass but isnt thats what underwear are for? to soak it up

>why a lot?
I guess I'm not sure how much water those shoot up your ass.

>butthair
None, I shave it.
No ass hair and good diet means my butt is clean with one wipe. No need for a bidet.

Ew man

The problem with the cheap bidet is that my water pressure is too low for the cheap ones to be usable. I'd be getting more luck out of a 10 dollar anal douche at that point, and I only bought one because I had a surgery that required me to have absolutely nothing inside me

you can use tissue

You shave your ass hair? What about the stubble? How do you even shave the crack safely?

Why is this bitch showing her face? 100 lashes for sowing degeneracy on earth.

It's painfully obvious that muslim would love nothing more than be powerful enough to look down on everyone and treat the world as subhuman.
But these days, they're the undesirable, and they know it, so they clench their fist in impotent rage.

what is wrong with your diets or your anuses that you can't wipe your arses properly?

>they're the undesirable
Is this why you import millions every year?

Bro you just do it. It's the same as your pubes: first time it grows back it sucks but then every time after that is nothing. Butt hair grows back slowly you only have to do it like once every two months.

well I've used one before and on one or two wipes water is gone.
>None, I shave it.
why don't do a laser removal at that point? I'm planning on doing it with my armpits because I'm tired of shaving

You do realize if you go to jail for something like a vehicular accident and your butt is shaved you're getting raped right? Fucking homo lmao.
Drive safely and don't break any minor laws.

*Billions