What part of the UK is actually worth visiting?

What part of the UK is actually worth visiting?

I'm not going to London, it looks like a shithole.

Attached: 763A01EE-3A5A-47C1-A1FF-8235C5E841C3.jpg (1520x1080, 87.32K)

Norf.
Simple as.

Don’t come here fat nonce

Yanks should be contained in their shithole

Attached: 9D28E989-B91A-4CA7-B166-FF0A8B65E008.jpg (828x1224, 417.1K)

drive around northern england or the south west

london is worth visiting for touristy things

We don’t want you here

if you come to england i'll stab you cunt

Northern Ireland

Ignore all the pakis in this thread, there are plenty of nice towns like Bath, Oxford, Cambridge, Hull

I would answer but I don't believe you have any intention of visiting and you seem more like a troll to me

I want to travel through English villages by foot since I believe there's no dangerous wildlife or crime there. How plausible is this, britbros?

Attached: English-Countryside.jpg (4304x3227, 2.09M)

Northern ireland

you'll find yourself being bummed if you enter a village

>you'll find yourself being bummed if you enter a village
In what sense?

well england doesn't have the right to roam. HOWEVER there are a lot of well established footpaths that go through peoples land and are protected by law. you can also walk the road and in the more rural areas of the country it's not dangerous to do so given traffic frequency/speed and also our roads our in top 4 safest in the world. if you wanted to camp for free depends where you are. it's not legal HOWEVER trespassing is not a crime per se it is a civil matter, the police won't arrest you for it or prosecute you unless you break and enter which is a police matter. in some of the denser rural parts of the country it might be hard to find an empty spot where you won't be seen but generally you will be fine if you pitch after dark and leave early morning. if the police catch you they will either ask you to move on asap or in the morning, you won't get into any trouble with them or the landlord as they cba to file a civil suit about it. just don't take the piss, also its worth asking farmers if you can pitch for a fiver or something. most will be fine with it.

plausible.

Literary any old town or countryside village.

At the present day?
At the present time?

Attached: 1645976098679.png (484x482, 192.58K)

>I'm not going to London, it looks like a shithole.
londons pretty large bro. most of it isn't a shithole. just don't go to whitechapel, croydon or lewisham.

What if I'm 6'1 200lb and bench 3pl8? Will I get bummed? How powerful is the Anglo manshagger?

>How powerful is the Anglo manshagger?
depends on the level of intoxicty. best not to risk it after dark.

I went to Cornwall once and I liked it.