OH NO NO NO

Attached: FOygJ0zXIAAE6-e.png (881x801, 954.82K)

Oh no, a twitter post said what?

no shit. she hulk is a dogshit character

>she hulk is a dogshit character
Dogshit character or no, it would be all too easy for me to bend her over and fuck her up her green ass

She would rip your dick off with her butt cheeks

I'm a fan of the casting but the show breakdown always sounded like a cool concept but a recipe for disaster
>"Every episode will deal with a new trial case with an overarching main story in the background."

Fuck Disney. What they’ve done to The Hulk is unforgivable. Fuck beta Ruffalo and Nu Hulk

Attached: FD99F1FA-A2CF-40AE-B92C-175596D20D0F.jpg (294x480, 29.67K)

If it is true . I bet it involves with a female being cunt.

youd need someone with screenwriting and directing talent. but marvel only wants to hire hack yes men

I want it.

Imagine my shock. Seriously, all the Disney Plus Marvel content has been garbage.

Attached: 1647965575763.png (495x433, 19.39K)

that shit worked with daredevil because he is just a guy with martial art skills.
this bitch is like an angry demigod that fights menaces to the earth

Yup. With the right person overseeing it, coulda been kino courtroom capeshit.

But with a new feminist writer (usually female, sometimes tranny) doing every episode independent of the other also feminist writers, it leads to dogshit. The producers probably got 8 disjointed episodes dropped on their desk and was told to "fix this".

They should have gotten David E. Kelley, at least as a supervisor/producer.

>when you're deaf but you can read lips and someone calls you a fag behind your back but you're facing a mirror.

they want ace attorney she hulk live action? wtf

>it's not shaping up to be very good
That's hardly stopped them before.

Imagine how bad it must be if it's not good even for their standards

Bullsit, they approved Hawkeye and Bobos book, both "not very good" shows.

For real.

I’m sympathetic to this but one episode per case seems to little for good courtroom shenanigans

Sorry Hawkeye didn't have enough black characters or lesbians for you, but it was comfy Christmas kino for white families. Nowadays, THAT is a novel idea.

Attached: 269885651_429351382163030_4353254848651343962_n.jpg (1080x1060, 274.57K)

Did they realize "le incel terrorists" is fucking stupid?

No

Keep your homoblacks, the show sucked cause It had disney channel tier villians, they fucked all ver Kingping.

Attached: EYen1GZWoAUyBd-.jpg (1024x819, 66.49K)

Oh no. We have to wait longer for another kids show adult babies would only enjoy. Shiiiid