Mogs NWH

>mogs NWH

Attached: 1648323269810.jpg (1080x1080, 166.96K)

don't care

I never want to see Tobey SM in a film made by anyone other than Raimi ever again after Far From Home.

Fuck, can they just make SP4?

Fuck the MCU.

No way home already ruined shit from the Raimi films by having everyone suddenly know who Norman was when in reality Tobey kept his secret that he was the green goblin, no one knew that.

And Harry “died after trying to kill me”?
not how that happened.

Fuck the MCU

all "capeshit insiders" should be hanged, drawn and quartered

yes,this is what any superhero fan always wanted,a movie about Knull,one of the most loved characters of all time.
I sure love disney and their capeshit

Disney has nothing to do with it.

Pls bring Raimi back

so what sound will they use to kill the god of symboites?

ah,much better then,you can grab some lube,fuck me in the ass and order me to thank you after that.
this is the same

Based

>Much better
I wouldn't say that, but yeah Sony's Venom movies have been marginally more enjoyable than what the MCU has been shitting out lately.

>the god of the symbiotes
what nonsense

>everyone
>doc ock

No activity, Doc Ock and Sandman
the only other villains in the entire trilogy besides venom

nice response defending garbage

Doc Ock knowing makes perfect sense and while Tobey obviously ommited some important details Harry did technically die after trying to kill him earlier on. I feel like the point of the line was to briefly summarize the downfall of his best friend as a comedic response to Ned asking about it.

Why wouldn't Sandman know? Osborne secret was put by the end of SM3. Ock probably knew due to the fact that him and Osborn were both big figures in the science community and obviously knew of each other's biggest projects.

>Fuck, can they just make SP4?
They'd have to make SP1-3 first.

>God of the symbiotes
The perfect definition of creative bankruptcy

The Venom movies are just as bad as an average MCU shit. Just because some of the previous MCU shits are below average, doesn't make Venom any good.

just replace tom holland already, fuck. he's box office poison. imagine having to bring in the OG spiderman to put seats in theaters because your rendition is so fucking shitty.

Attached: rs_1024x759-170713163244-1024.Kirsten-Dunst-Tobey-Maguire-Emma-Stone-Zendaya-Tom-Holland.kg.071317[1].jpg (1024x759, 246.94K)

I never said they were "good" just marginally better than standard mcu fare.

the three spidermen will fuck?`based

This has been the plan for a long time user, TASM was supposed to fight the OG Spider-Man but it was a massive flop. Holland is box office gold, he is like a young DiCaprio, even the shitty Uncharted movie they just kind of dumped did ok just because he was in it

>Project that never materialized was a massive flop
Oh okay. You're also fucking delusional of you thought Uncharted did okay because of Holland and not the title itself.

I'm sure all the Uncharted fans were going in droves to see that movie

Bbbbrrrrraaaaappppppp

>all Spider-Men are 5"8'
Is being a manlet a requirement or something?

is spiderman supposed to be a 6'3 nordic god or something?

Isn't spiderman like 5'10" or something?