I don't like their half-assed national identity...

I don't like their half-assed national identity. Either fully embrace your Hispanic past as civic nationalism or go fully indigenist ethno-nationalist.

Attached: download (16).png (318x159, 2.58K)

We'd have to kill a fair number of people to make either a reality. Not that I'd mind.

Filipinx ethnicity is literally just a mixture of ethnicities

Based

Who says you can't be fully indigenist and ethno-nationalist yet like the Spanish language? Recto, Kalaw and Guerrero were hardcore Ethno-Nationalists yet they respect the Spanish language and didn't feel the need to larp as a cringe Hispanista.

>Either fully embrace your Hispanic past as civic nationalism or go fully indigenist ethno-nationalist.
Uhm, sweety, their national identity is ΛMΣRICΛN

>too lazy to genocide the chink minority
>too lazy to genocide the spanish minority
>too lazy to stop american culture and embrace own
>too lazy to use own scipts
were just too lazy, i guess the weather made us lazy.

Attached: 1649215814811.jpg (900x554, 181.08K)

cry about it

>they respected the Spanish language
So they weren't hardcore ethno-nationalists lmao

There is no Spanish minority, you moron. The spics haven't been relevant for centuries.

The phillipines unironically isn’t a country. Nothing justifies the existence of its unified state and it’ll probably break apart in the next couple centuries if not this century. Especially with that blithering idiot Marcos in power now

But there is a Mestizo elite class that is giga proud of thier Spanish ancestry and thinks it makes them superior to normal flips

No one cares about all that shit irl except for shut-in Nerds that browse this sort of website. Se les quedaría bien que vuelvan a hablar Español, Though.

>break apart in the next couple centuries
Retard, that's basically almost every countries in this damn planet

Those mestizos are at most 5% Spanish
They’re just hispanista LARPers

There actually is a linguistic argument for the Phillipines on the ethno-nationalist side. Pic related.
And on the civic side there is the shared experience of Spanish colonialism that unite the islands

Attached: images (31).png (655x468, 56.11K)

I wish Filipinos could move to the Islas Malvinas to reunify themselves with LATAM.

>that red circle in mainland SEA
My Cham brother...

Kinda late for that user.
If we had our own writing system, maybe we can still do that.

>If we had our own writing system
user... I...

>we had our own writing system
Why? Malaysia and Indonesia uses Latin as the main script and no one (or at least most) people cares about it

I can see Bongbong enforcing Baybayin as a ploy to gain Nationalist points which would then be ignored by everyone after 5 years lol.

You're thinking of Baybayin? If it's not mandated in schools, it's just a meme. I like it but it will not be used if it's not government mandated.