A strange-looking lightskinned man just rang my doorbell and asked for 5 reais (U$1), I said I didn’t have anything...

A strange-looking lightskinned man just rang my doorbell and asked for 5 reais (U$1), I said I didn’t have anything. He asked if I was alone and I said no (I am), then I stopped answering and made sure all my doors were locked. I looked outside through my window and I saw he was hanging around in front of my house so I called the police. They got here in 5 minutes but the man was gone. The cops entered my house and looked around my backyard but found nothing. They said they would be driving around the neighborhood and asked me not to answer the door if the doorbell rings. I’m really scared now. Does this happen in your country

Attached: ED6FAE15-4C09-4CA7-9E75-46AA5C4A8CFF.jpg (709x531, 83.04K)

>They got here in 5 minutes
Wtf I thought Brazil was a third world country like us? Literally if your house got broken into the police will never arrive that fast (not that they give a fuck) and you CAN’T hurt the intruders or else you go to jail

shouldn't have said the n-word

>police actually showed up and cared

this would unironically not happen in my city

brazil lives matter

Maybe if you gave him a dollar he would not have killed you

Now? It's over

kek, these "thirdies" man

keep us updated man. Take care

brazilian user where are you? are you okay? are you alright?

I live 3 minutes walking distance from a police station and it took them 20 minutes to come to my house after I reported a break in at my neighbor's house when they were on vacation

Get a knife and find a good spot to hide. Stab him as fast no-stop, don't stop to recover your breath or else you're gonna get shot. Jump on him if necessary, you don't want to lose him or you're dead. This all, of course, against Herobrine in Minecraft.

I live in a commieblock so no, but I'd be scared shitless in you situation

rip

GUUUUUUYS I'M GENUINELY WORRIED ABOUT OP

Attached: asd.png (840x720, 296.4K)

He just wants a piece of that ass boi

Yes.
Gypsies go doort to door and ring the bell and they tell you they collect money for poor children or some other fake shit but in reality they just want to know if someone is home and how many people are there ... and then they will come at night and slit your throat and steal all your shit .. no shit

gypsies do steal, but do gypsies actually murder people or is that just european prejudice rumours?

Of course they do.
Mostly 95 year olds Hannelore or Brigitte that life home alone.

This is like that one Brazilanon that sold his bed to two people but was weak and couldn't help them lift it and so was scared they would make fun of him and then kill him
Sometimes I wonder where he is now

Barricade yourself in your bedroom with a knife, machete, hammer, etc. Make sure they can't get in through your window(s). If you think you'll have time, set up something noisy, such as broken glass, by every possible entrance in your house. If you hear that shit go off, grab your phone and weapon. I am, of course, talking about the video game Project Zomboid.

why murder them? there's no motive

how favelados get you

you think people like that think before acting?

people who break into homes usually premeditate the act

but they never think of the possibility of getting caught
someone sees them, they panic

user, house thieves are chaotic evil. To [Redacted] the owners is a plus for these sick individuals. Many do drugs and/or perform satanic rituals before seeking out a victim's house.

so best thing to do in home invasion is probably to hide, right?

tbqh yes. Hide with your cellphone and call the police or if you live on a house and have other exits just run and call the police from a neighbors house.
When burglars kill is usually their first time. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug

lel
although the only thing you've ever stabbed is your hand with your dick