Why is it that many Filipinos have indigenous surnames but I have never seen a Latin American with an indigenous...

Why is it that many Filipinos have indigenous surnames but I have never seen a Latin American with an indigenous surname?

Attached: OLYaZ3ym_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.63K)

They lost all of their culture when spaniturds and moors came along

There's Lautaro Martinez and Mexican with weird X name

Oh forgot it, i thought you ask fullname not only surname

Why didn't Filipinos lose it all?

>but I have never seen a Latin American with an indigenous surname?
Because most Latin Americans descend partially from Europeans, at least on the paternal side. I think 99% of filipinos have 0% european/spanish ancestry, I dont know Imight be wong.

That still doesn't explain it.
Filipino languages are still well and alive.
Most Native American languages are dead or dying. Peruvians purposely refuse to speak Quechua Infront of their children so their children become monolingual Spanish speakers.
I think American indigenous are just cucks

bro filipinos got cucked as well, their language has plenty of spanish loanwords and they also made english an official language after americans invaded their island

Lautaro is popular in Chile
Tupac is popular in Peru
In paraguay they have a bunch of guarani surnames

>I think American indigenous are just cucks
You're an american colony, who cares what you think.

There is a big difference between having Spanish loanwords and literally speaking Spanish. It would be cool if Mexico spoke Mexican (nahuatl) and had Spanish loanwords

Son inferiores al español

>I think American indigenous are just cucks
Yes and your women are whores to any white man making you a massive cuck by proxy

there are a lot of guatemalans, mexicans, peruvians, ecuadorians, bolivians, and chileans with indigenous names, it is only weird because the rest of the colonies didn't have a lot of indigenous people, here in honduras there are no people with indigenous last names

In Peru and Bolivia they have Quispe and Mamani among others, in Mexico there are only native names like xochitl but not surnames

Don't worry my Japanese friend, we WILL change our names to Japanese.

Attached: japanese-supremacy.jpg (1542x1068, 300.61K)

Did indigenous people have surnames before?

>Peruvians purposely refuse to speak Quechua Infront of their children so their children become monolingual Spanish speakers.
That's really fucking sad unironically.

surnames, Quispe, Mamani, Tupac, etc. which are incan names very common in bolivia, peru, and some parts of ecuador, mapuche last names are scarce but there is a considerable population with them in chile, guatemalans have a big mayan population and they carry mayan last names, there is even a popular mexican youtuber who carries an aztec last name Andrés Hueytletl

Most powerful race... I kneel...

>Tupac
Based.

Attached: Tupac_Amaru_Shakur2.jpg (282x352, 16.91K)

some cultures did, some didn't they also didn't work in the same way as they did in christian europe

they didn't

¿What happened to your other proxy?

Tupac Amaru was an Inca and Tupac Amaru II is probably the most famous peruvian funding father, nation of islam amerimutts are pure cancer, fuck jews for that, Wallace D. Ford will be remembered as the biggest terrorist in history

In Yucatan I know some guys with Mayan last names. Yucatecs are the only ones who are preserving their culture.

This, some parts of Ecuador people have Quechua last name, common one is Guaman I think.
I've heard that Quito have a sort of racism based on last names. If you have indigenous last name you wouldn't likely be hired by companies

Wait a minute are you alleging that Tupac the rapper was called Tupac because of the Jews?

Attached: 1642863201792.png (550x535, 58.7K)

> Latin American with an indigenous surname?
You've never met a Peruvian/Bolivian. Quispe, Mamani,, Pacheco and is incredibly common surname among them.

> Peruvians purposely refuse to speak Quechua Infront of their children
My friend speaks aymara but it'll probably die with him as he's a self hating (fully amerindian) peruvian.

>Tizoc Xiupilli has its village spain'd
>A priest comes in
>Gives you a christian name
>Youre now Juan Gutierrez
>Name your son Tizoc, but legally you cant be named like your native langiage, so it stays Gutierrez

latinos are literally descended from european men sexo'ing native women. why would this be a surprise

chicano larp, yucatecos are learning german before their irrelevant speak for tourism lol

because of we wuzz native americans n shiieeet, which comes from nation of islam who teaches those things, this is why a shit ton of americans have arabic names like Jamal or Shaqueel, because of we wuzz da moors n shieet, the funder of the nation of islam, who taught black people all that bullshit, was a jew called Wallace D Ford