I'm a white person with brownish eyes and when ever I see a non-white (or middle eastern) person with colored contacts...

I'm a white person with brownish eyes and when ever I see a non-white (or middle eastern) person with colored contacts I get such second hand embarrassment, especially when I see east or south Asian women with them. Do blue eyed people also find this cringe or do they think it's a complement? My dad and brother have blue eyes so I'm not insecure or anything. Blue eyed people what are your thoughts?

Attached: urban_layer_biella_blue_circle_lenses_usa_natural_korean_colored_contact_lenses_ship_fast_free_dark_limbal_ring_cosmetic_contacts__26204.1622315273.jpg (444x500, 93.28K)

BBC

It's whatever. To me it's like changing the colour of one's hair.

My iris

Attached: PXL_20220601_024315996.jpg (998x693, 81.08K)

People in my family have green, hazel, and grey eyes and we're completely Indian. Also, I love Asian women with those contacts and dyed hair for some reason

>be brown with light brown eyes
>get asked if I wear colored contacts
It’s fucking over bros

Attached: B28B8FED-554B-41EA-A7ED-BE16DAE46042.jpg (1092x1037, 118.71K)

>Completely Indian
You mean northern Indian Aryan Brahmins, right? Because south Indians are basically a different race.

Yeah, we are Northern Brahmins. But India is very diverse with many different kinds of people. There are some folk with dark skin and blue eyes, some folk that look East Asian, some folk that look black.

nope, asian women are built for WIC (white incel cock)

Well you got fucked by Persians and Greeks, which accounts for the blue eyes.

I just see this. They are just tacky and unnerving.

Attached: Evil-dead.jpg (630x420, 53.66K)

Whenever I see a south asian with contacts, I can immediately tell they're super insecure. Lots of them even lie and say it's their real eye color. They're annoying too that I avoid them completely desu

Hair dyeing and contact lenses are just considered to me on purpose of fashion. not a racial controversy

If it was just a fashion statement then why not pink, purple, yellow, red, or orange eyes? 95% of the time the color people want is blue.

I doubt it, Southerners can have light eyes as well occasionally but they've never been touched by Greeks or Persians. Besides an individual with foreign blood probably wouldn't be able to be a Brahmin

they look uncanny and make people uncomfortable

Other colors are probably too anime to work in real life but I think purple would be cool

It's extremely rare for a south Indians to have blue eyes. I've never personally seen it but I've seen south Indians have light brown or hazel eyes but they were half white. Never a pure southerner though

>or middle eastern

That could just be their natural eye color because, you know... colored eyes occur naturally in middle easterners

I dont even know why I have to explain this

Attached: image.jpg (805x1811, 185.05K)

most preferred contact lenses in my country are brown and gray

Hi op, I am also a brown-eyed white person and I feel second hand embarrassment for East Asian women who wear blue contacts.

That's what I was saying

Attached: 20c5e977-252a-45af-9973-58ae0a5b105d-2060x1236.jpg (930x558, 20.45K)