What happens in these 'stans and why does no one ever talk about them?

What happens in these 'stans and why does no one ever talk about them?

Attached: d6wPcEjd.1c9VNqp2E0o-Q_b1.jpg (661x606, 155.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_South_Kyrgyzstan_ethnic_clashes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally nothing i assume

Attached: _methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_5569b2f2-b9fa-11e5-8d2e-b6aa94e159d6.jpg (907x907, 186.95K)

I don't really have a good idea of what happens there now, but this region has an extremely kino history that few in the West know anything about.

To answer both of your questions: goat fucking.

Why did commies even bother creating these made up countries is bizarre.

Neo-Timurid Empire when?

>
>

Attached: 1565249958299.jpg (430x400, 22.03K)

Aya!

Attached: 279316592_537710231264564_1643993401011301443_n.jpg (1170x2080, 300.94K)

>Wake up
>Sister is in bed with Ivan. Cummed in raw, panties torn.
>Try to be extra quiet in your house in case you wake him.
>Mother laying unconscious and bloody on the floor from father's nightly beatings
>Go to Mosque(ru) to get your daily ration of state-mandated Vodka and pork-rinds
>Get picked up by the military on your way there for suspicious activity.
>Interrogated, forced to suck Ivan's dick at knifepoint.
>It wasn't enough so he raped your ass raw and dumped you on the side of the road
>Waddle back home arriving by 6am the next day, shit, blood and dried cum crusting the remnants of your tattered underwear
>See your betrothed orally satisfying Russian men on the street. All for a few extra Rubles.
>Get aroused but hide your erection to avoid unwanted attention from the Russian men.
>"At least you're not like those backwards Middle Easterners". You think to yourself as you enter your home..

You are a filthy Kazakh: You get cucked daily. Russified Kazakh women shun your culture, language and religion all to taste slavic cocks.

Is there any greater humiliation than this?
Of course, you don't mind as you have no attachment to your religion (Islam) because of Soviet oppression.

You eat pork, drink, and are basically a slave in a Russian-controlled shithole.. With corrupt politicians and absolute state repression controlling what you can do and think.

How does he not suffer? His only options in life are either Nihilist, Rootles-Russofied Cosmopolitan cuck , or Jihadi cannon fodder.

His life is hell and he deserves it for being a weak cucked bitch.

This is his sister. Press F in chat to fuck her like Ivan did..

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 8.38K)

Wow a chink with stolen eyes. Probably fake and/or surgical implants btw..

Crazed dictators and environmental disasters that the communists caused

Is that where those twitter memes come from?

>Crazed dictators
Isn't Turkmenistan the only one with a crazed dictator? You remember how he did this shit to dispel rumors of his death?
>and environmental disasters that the communists caused
I'm an oldfag and when I learned geography the USSR and Aral Sea still existed and I literally just noticed that the latter was missing when I was looking at that area on Google maps a few years ago. I then went and looked up what happened to it but that was a really fucked up moment for me lol.

Attached: turkmenistan-president-gates-hell-donuts.jpg (1600x1600, 184.89K)

Uzbekistan still has a crazed one(he is the former dentist of the first guy) but he isn't as bad as his predecessor.

Tajikistan had a civil war in the 90's and the guy that won is still in power. He doesn't seem to be insane.

Kazakhstan is a puppet of Putin. They aren't worth talking about although they had the most potential

Kyrgyzstan had a coup in the last year or so. I'm waiting to see what happens

kz had a massive unrest all over the country and now our prez is cleansing the elites. new parties are registering right now and there will be a referendum to remove nazarbayevs special status from the constitution

That sounds good to me.
>nazarbayevs special status from the constitution
Did he enshrine himself special rights within the constitution itself? How the hell did he manage to get away with that.

yeah, he gave himself a special title "the leader of the nation", removed term limits and made himself a permenant member of the defense ministry. good thing he's gone now

This is ur life lmao

strange

You think stuff is going to keep getting better? I've had the assumption that Kazakhstan was the most well adjusted of Central Asian countries

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_South_Kyrgyzstan_ethnic_clashes

My sister was in Kyrgyzstan with the Peace Corps in the mid 00s and said they were racist as fuck against the Chinese there.

>they were racist as fuck against the Chinese there.
UGH.... THE AUSTRALIAN KYRGYZ......