Plz annex me my masters

im begging you plz annex my country

Attached: annex mexico.jpg (214x235, 11.95K)

What mental illness is this?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-31-20-50-07-103.jpg (720x569, 261.5K)

Looks like a sideview soyjak

Ok, I'm writing a letter to my congressman proposing that we start a war

What's with the Mexican inferiority complex?

Attached: 1654047829829.jpg (718x315, 59.84K)

if it's such a great country why did your parents leave it?

They got buck broken by Cortez and haven't recovered.

Attached: 1653889286408.png (1004x774, 318.52K)

from the México posts on this board i'm starting to think it's stronger than ours

based mexican, if only all mexicans were like that

Attached: mexi acomplejado2.jpg (1024x761, 86.57K)

Map looks erotic

Brazilians arent cucked like this its usually just being offended by gobineau or de gaulle remarks. This is fucking pathetic and cartels need to skin these guys.

You mean end a war?
>parts of the country literally controlled by cartels, funded completely by the american middle class

it goes through the hands of a grower, supplier, and transporter before reaching the border. after crossing the border it goes through the hands of another supplier, his transporters, and their street dealers before it reaches a middle class home.

I-I'M GOOOONA CUUUUUUUUM

Attached: cum.png (682x948, 229.31K)

What's it like being retarded

also depending on the drug in question, it may also have to go through a cleaning and cutting process.

In what way is that a war

and why the fuck would all those niggas be doing that shit if there wasn't a fat payday on the other end of that chain?
dumb as a brick, this one

Chinks import fentanyl to the Americas to destabilise them

In a literal way, you're directly supplying a group that terrorizes the local populace.
Look up what the most lethal cities on this planet are.
Not in a political way, that's for sure.
>soulless 21st century niggas lawyerniggering out of responsibility

HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE FAILED :)) EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME :)) YOU SUCK SPANISH MOOR COCK BECAUSE YOU ARE A WETBACK SPEAKER HAHAHAHAHA SUPERIOR ANGLOPHILES CHOOSE OUR MASTERS WELL :))))))))))

Attached: mexi acomplejado19.jpg (1440x1440, 108.55K)

Not going to happen.

The neoliberals that were pushing for this basically were BTFO'd by Trump when he called us rapists and criminals.

Their whole neoliberal worldview about a Mexico integrated into North America fell like a house of cards with that statement.

Rompí a este 'buck'.

Attached: 1653974993173.jpg (400x400, 30.8K)