Native American Reconquista

I realized that natives in the Americas tend to be poor and have many kids. They also tend to immigrate to richer places spreading their genes. Because of these places like North America is becoming Indio once again...

Attached: 1653918192773.jpg (594x720, 60.58K)

I am not brown though, I am RED

¿Ya no te dejan postear desde la proxy Española?

always was
always will be
Winnebago land

it's too late, they are a husk of their past, all of them have been contaminated by Christianity and european ideologies like communism

its true, argentina is already brown bc massive wave of amerindian immigrants from peru, bolivia and mestizos from paraguay

Esto jajajaj
Todo movimiento político en pro del indigenismo esta y estará manchado de rojo y rosa y no hay nada que puedan hacer para cambiarlo.

Attached: 1602604474246.jpg (784x960, 69.54K)

It looks like Brazil is the only place that is Indio Free.
And black places like Haiti

>I realized that natives in the Americas tend to be poor and have many kids. They also tend to immigrate to richer places spreading their genes. Because of these places like North America is becoming Indio once again...

Attached: 25xp-deportration-superJumbo.jpg (1445x963, 172.29K)

I have a friend who's from a reservation and he despises all injuns from other reservations more than he despises white people. I'm apparently the only white person he can tolerate

>He thinks U.S. marine wastes his time posting on Any Forums

native americans are cool

They also are mestizo and not pure indios. Bushy beards and body hair are mediterranean genes, not indio, so they will never be the same again.

last pure selknam in argentine died this year very sad

mestizos are indios you fucking idiot
stop believing covert white supremacist lies

>[word that was coined specifically to describe mixed people] are [word that was coined specifically to describe pure people]

YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL INFIO

>infio

Fuck I blew it. INDIO

YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL INDIO

It's wierd that hapas are considered Asian for the most part but Mestizos are never considered India even if they are like 80% native blood

>mulattos are white

absolute state

considering how the birth rates in america go by 2040 they will already have negative even in shitholes like bolivia, and places like southern mexico are getting blacked rather than more amerindian

I’m not talking about la casta, which come on let’s admit it was pure Spanish autism, the fuck is a tente en el aire?
We are the direct descendants of the indigenous tribes of this continent and no amount of brain washing by the Spanish or Anglo-Americans will change that
Cope
Yep, anglos and moorberians have worked for centuries to destroy our culture and identity, it’s pretty appalling

Attached: 90B41600-B67D-4B0A-99E9-BB15C3CEE4B6.jpg (433x110, 13.54K)

>39%
thats embarassing, washington DC african americans have more white DNA than you have amerindian

this
bye bye natives

>tend to be poor
Yes
>and have many kids
No
I can't find any sources that suggest this. Also they the highest death rates of any group.
It's funny because from 2010 to 2020 the Amerindian population was recorded to have grown by a whipping 86%, guess Indians must've evolved into single celled organism.

Pinche pocho sin identidad

my ancestral tongue is Nahuatl so this pejorative means nothing to me

Holy based and true, all brown people are indios