Have you ever seen an interracial couple in your country before?

Have you ever seen an interracial couple in your country before?

Attached: Bronny-James.jpg (827x1010, 304.6K)

What do you think?

Basically all hapa ones.

ive seen lots of latinas with white boys

Their kid will be an ugly creatura kek

Will look better than the average Mexishit

South Asians and Chinese are having families together en masse here

It's based af

Kek, of course a fucking brazika appears to defend ugly mulattos

Attached: 1653986581259.png (500x500, 259.32K)

yep. I'm in one

Yeah and they were old so that made the interracial aspect feel even more special and cute

Yes there's a bule in my kampung

Yah

Attached: FODyHCiVsAUZ0oy.jpg (750x1189, 128.8K)

The most based interracial pairing is AMBF.

>be australian
>most politicians have asian wives
>walk around melbourne and there are shitloads of WMAF couples and no one bats and eyelid. It's so normalised here
>bring asian girl back to my place for after-bbq/drinks snusnu
>do it, passout
>wake up hours later, shes asleep
>entire apartment has been cleaned. groceries have been put away, kitchen has been reorganised, the whole weeks worth of dishes have been washed and are neatly stacked in the drying thing
>garbage that was empty is now full and tied up, the place is spotless
>went back to England, a changed man
>most British women are bratty entitled cant take responsibility or have accountability they make up insane rumour's/lies that lead to men killing themselves
>bong girls are some of the most trashiest women in europe and the world in general. they're disgusting, extremely slutty, obnoxious and loud, ugly, and fat
>British people mocked the physical appearance of all the territories they colonized like the British Celts , Indians, native Americans , Africans and even white eastern Europeans , but when somebody judges them they are easily offended
>Brits typical "nationalism is bad" and "you can't control where you're born" types yet when you saying something bad about Britain or British people they lose their absolute shit

I left as soon as I could because it was time for me to settle down and make family. It was not going to happen there in the UK

Attached: 1640930806284.webm (406x540, 2.21M)

All of my relationships have been interracial because I'm an Indian outside a metropolitan area

Attached: 1653815856383.jpg (739x415, 42.16K)

many times :)

Attached: 277368517_3022792724625768_736130710472947130_n.jpg (1440x1791, 378.48K)

Kinda weird I remember seeing Indians being the US's most second common amount of immigrants. What city are you in?

Agreed they are thin skinned as fuck
But it’s the British mans fault on how they raise their girls
Seriously do your dishes daily
A week that’s nasty

I'm in a flyover state. Indians typically move to big cities for some reason. We only make up 1% of the population in the US, so I usually don't see very many Indian people ever. Whenever I do I sort of go "Oh, neat"

I've been seeing so many white male/black female couple patronizing my place of work lately

I knew Bronny would be based. Rich nigga piping rich california bitches