Their population is crazy nationalistic and plain crazy...

Their population is crazy nationalistic and plain crazy. Always going on about how they can totally kill Pakistan down to last woman and child, genocide all Muslims and how they will beat China and tank global trade. I have never seen a more war obsessed population, even Russians aren't this deranged.

They're probably going to be the next China/Russia once they're powerful enough, but with the full support of the people to commit atrocities.

Attached: Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32.15K)

>I have never seen a more war obsessed population
all bark no bite. if Indians were truly a warlike culture a single British trade firm wouldn't have run their affairs for a century.

pajeets want people to be in awe of the Ancient Holy Venerated BhramaGuptaDehliDurkaDurkaWeWuzistan kingdom that ackthwally perfected space flight 2,000 years before whites, but people actually reading into their history would be the most embarrassing thing ever to Jeetoids. they've spent the 700 of the last 1000 years under Muslims, Mongols, Turks, sometimes all three at once. they're so insecure, bitter and fragile because there's so many of them yet literally nobody truly sees them as a fearsome major world power. it's so easy to set off Pajeets

>all bark no bite
That's all weak countries. Even China was tame 20-30 years ago. 20-30 from now India will be a major regional power, just like how China will be today. And just like China, they will be throwing their weight around. I suspect that they will be way way worse then China at that point.

i dread that day coming. Pajeets are so fucking annoying. Chinks aren't even this annoying because they gain satisfaction over the fact that every other Asian country they border is terrified of their influence. They hate China but they don't deny its precious superpooper status.
A possible bright side could be that when the RSS finally does take over the country, Muslims will hate them even more than Israel.

Please let the two billion Hindutvas and Muzzies obliterate each other with nuclear war, PLEASE

reminds me of my muslim teacher who’s from Uttar pradesh and she said how she went to a missionary school with her hindu friends and how now on facebook 30 years later they’re posting islam o phobic stuff. then she started going on about how the jews did this by controlling the media and dividing india so they don’t get stronger and shit lol

barely any muslim country except for pakistan and bangladesh know shit of what’s happening in india, holy wars don’t exist we aren’t in the 7th century anymore where an attack against a muslim makes you an enemy of the caliphate

Look, a man can dream.

Pakistan’s currently politically collapsing right now and they’re a nuclear state. If those nukes end up flying towards india on a holy cleansing mission because of political instability, I’ll become a Christian on the spot

They weren't a single country then. Now they are, and massively insecure to boot.
No Jihad against India?

>India will become deranged as Russia but focused like China
That's the day when India begins its Empire over SEA.

hopefully this world actually experiences another nuclear world war we are overpopulating the planet dammit i say nuke the most populous regions so they don’t repopulate, i’ll hide out in the desert until it’s over

Did arabs really ever "jihad" against india? pretty sure it's just the turks, mughals and brits

Yeah it was just Turkic conquerors, but it's never too late.

Why are you obsessed with us so much, xhang? Nobody care here, the media is free to say whatever they want. Stop reading YouTube comments obsessively to feel good about yourself.

I believe Azd uman and Abdul qays tribes (Oman and bahrain) served as armies to conquer to sindh under Mohammad bin Qasim who’s actually considered the first paki in pakistan weirdly enough this conquest is rather tame and had some odd things like exempting brahmins from jizya and this happened at the same time as the arabs were destroying temples and idols in transoxiana. Muhammad bin Qasim was too nice as when he was recalled back he was tortured and executed when the caliph and his right hand man hajjaj bin yusuf died who was his cousin and thus protector

Attached: 1D8F94BD-B670-457C-B23C-51FC589E0795.jpg (323x500, 38.32K)

Sindhistan /=/ Hindistan

And what exactly is the problem? Muslims are generally scum and Pakistanis are the school definition of subhumans. It would be good and useful for the whole world for Muslims to disappear from the face of the earth.

they had hindu culture&religion and spoke an indo-aryan language

anta hindi wala wesh

Wtf I love India now

Pakistan has nukes. Would you like a good hot serving of nuclear war? They're also likely to pick a fight with China, even a minor fight in the Indian ocean could fuck up global trade badly. Also, the world cares about Muslims. Hence the tensions between China and America and the rest of the world.

Good morning sirs

اني عراقي يا عماني يا كواد يا بقايا البصراوي الافريقي

So we did attack them, kek

Anyway a hindu told me that people had favorable impressions of Arabs in India throughout history, so it likely wasn't that bad

Ah yes croatia, center of the civilized world

Fuck off faggot, you balkanfags kicked off the most bloody series of wars in the world's history

> Anyway a hindu told me that people had favorable impressions of Arabs in India throughout history, so it likely wasn't that bad

as i said the invading army didn’t pillage and rape everywhere like the other muslim armies did.

also yes i’m african although not basrawi

>I am African not Basrawi

African and Basrawi is interchangeable

Also didn't Omanis get kicked out of Basra by Sunnichads? That's basically their villain origin story, or are you not Arab

Not mainly omanis but ibadis iraqis got expelled from basra by the umayyads and were exiled to oman to preach there. My dads family is a tribe that was mostly in iraq so there’s that possibility that i have iraqi ancestry myself

umayyads were evil people, after all they were soulless g*ngers

werent exiled to preach intentionally * my bad