Americans are insane

We don't even allow this.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220601-075731_Flipboard.jpg (1440x1268, 498.33K)

She's not wrong.

She's right though

If you say so. But it seems wrong to me. Men and women were biologically different.

>Mediocre male athlet become top 1 after becoming a trannie
Many such cases

It's made women's sports more interesting to be honest. Roasties need to stop complaining. Women's sports might actually draw significant revenue for the first time.

>biological male joins women's sport
>demolishes them
>makes femoida reactionary
i fail to see a single problem with this

Attached: B0B08765-1605-4ACB-A3FD-9E43AC94EF8A.jpg (600x583, 35.83K)

Yes. But we Hate women. This way women will never win sports and we can watch them get beaten by men for fun.
"Equality"

I have no problem with men taking away womens scholarships. Women get enough breaks already. Fuck them. Some dude wants to be a woman and dominate them, good for him. Makes him feel better and makes me feel better. I don't care if he thinks he is a man or woman. I just want to see the playing field leveled for men.

Based. I hate women and I'm glad men are finding new ways to BTFO them since they made it illegal to outright beat them into a pulp.

Attached: gigachad godhood.jpg (1080x1175, 457.33K)

i'm rooting for the women to kill the trannies

If you're a mediocre male athlete in America who simply cannot hold your own against your fellow biological males, just say you're female and win the gold!

Attached: Thomas.jpg (845x459, 118.51K)

On one hand, i cannot even pretend i remotely care about women sport.
On the other hand anything that hurts trannny is good.

Wow he has a sister who swims?

Why are trannies so psychpathically self obsessed?

This is the correct opinion

the best thing about tranny rights movement is that fact women constantly seethe when yet again, biologic men prove they are better at everything

american insanity is kino
do not stop it

women already knew they were worse athletically, this is just normalizing a mental illness which is a very, very slippery slope.

basado

What if they take up nursing and squeeze women back into the kitchen

t. ranny

Seeing how there were a lot of burger women pushing for troon rights I do not feel bad about how things are turning out.

Yep, they voted for all this shit. Fuck them.