Have you ever been GROOMED before in your country without you ever realizing it?

Have you ever been GROOMED before in your country without you ever realizing it?

Attached: 1654010060830.webm (390x640, 2.94M)

Why they can't ask the men just to remove the shirt? So they have to touch only half the body

Why does the kid look like it has down syndrome

when i was 13 my maid tried having sex with me in the hopes that she would get pregnant and that my family would be legally bound to support her

Did u geto sexo?

>tried
Basado

Attached: images - 2022-05-31T215225.705.jpg (428x716, 35.11K)

why do pat downs still exist when they can scan your body and perfectly see everything

he really doesn't
maybe you saw your refleccion on the screen?

According to my dad, some schools made boys do swim class butt naked. Can't imagine going through that when you're 13 or 14.

>groomed
my man the security dude didnd seem to be doing anything weird other than checking a kid but why they checking a kid so thoroughly? like wtf.

unironically jews brainwashing kids to be gay and used to seeing other men naked
look into it

did you figure it all out at 13?

why can't they just eliminate those they deem suspicious? It would solve the overpopulation problem and eliminate safety concerns.

This was a long time ago, before gays were widely accepted.

You're saying (((they)))) didn't exist 30 years ago???
stop being naive

This was a Catholic school

i don't believe in made up moral panics from the (((tabloids))), so no.

Should've just gone through the fucking 3d scanner to be exempt from a pat down but his paranoid mother probably refused to let him do that so this is the alternative. The security guy didn't grope so I don't see the problem besides being overly cautious. It's not uncommon for shitty parents to use their kids as smugglers. This is only a "problem" because the guy looks like the stereotypical diddler.

that kid got molested by an old pedophile fr no cap

No, I was an ugly loser even as a child so not even pedos wanted me.

lol british