Your cunt

>your cunt
>did your parents ever tell you not to date a certain race

flag
no

Attached: 71lN7zR5BXL.jpg (663x1000, 130.17K)

They told me to steer clear of Haitians. I've never even seen one.

my paternal grandfather told my maternal grandmother he wished my mom was black instead of latina

Attached: F8A4568A-1309-4B7F-920F-F70F7FADFC76.png (1024x920, 207.75K)

lost my sides
race is not much of problem, though they hate Muslims

What? Why?

Flag
It was highly discouraged to look for a black.

apparently it was his attempt at appering "non racist" but my grandmother is a francoist who tells me to not talk to niggers so i'll let you decide what she thought

nope never why would they.

No, but my dad told me to stay away from vampires in 1506.

but that means...

Attached: 1617798551048.png (264x277, 148.18K)

Attached: 9279B038-DB17-4629-A59F-BE7AA482D060.jpg (604x613, 50.85K)

No, but with my parents it's just one of those things where you just know that if I had a black girlfriend, they would secretly be disappointed it was not a white, asian, or even latin girl instead. (I'm socially considered white, my mother is white and my father is Iranian but nobody knows by looking at me unless I mention it in the USA. In Iran people would be able to tell.) And my father wasn't even in the picture, but I just know they're both racist deep down. (based on things they have said in the past) As it stands, I talk to neither of my parents and have never had a girlfriend anyway.

Shitty low effort cover, literally looks an amateur photoshop job for wattpad

they told me to avoid central american women because they're goldiggers and will try to dominate you and turn you into a beta provider

As for central american i meant caribbean btw

My mom said she didn't want me dating a black girl
Actively tried asking the black girls at campus out after that.

My parents never told me who I could and couldn't date but I developed an absolute disgust for race mixing all on my own

Why?

Why does your life sound like a poorly thought out movie scene?
Like, how do things happen that way?
Isn't it logical for her to tell you that and then you ask:
>but why
Instead of bottling up your disagreement and passive aggressively hitting on black people around you???

No, cuz my mom is black (Ethiopian)

American parents are awful people user.
And my mother isn't even a functioning adult. A person who emotionally manipulated me from a young age. So yes, I want to make her feel hurt in the most innocent of ways.
Plus the African international students were hot.

no but police in some touristy area warns parents to keep their underaged daughters from certain ethnicity of men

Canada (Vancouver)
No, but when I lived there I had lots of Chinese-Canadian friends who said that their parents did not want them dating white kids.
I asked why, and they said that their parents said that white kids were into sex, drinking, drugs and disrespecting their parents.
Which is not completely wrong but...

>American parents are awful people user.
If that statement was true, that would mean americans are just awful people in general.
>emotionally manipulated me from a young age
selfish roastie unfit for motherhood, many such cases, sad!

>It would mean Americans are awful in general
I would agree with this statement, yes.

My parents have a weird "no asians" policy. Me, my sister, and my bi younger brother all aren't allowed to date Asians in any way. This also extends to Amerindians for my sister but my brother and I are allowed to date them. 50% white latinos/Latinas are also fine for all 3 of us
t. Mostly Irish white

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-031626_Instagram.jpg (1078x1360, 165.69K)

>be australian
>most politicians have asian wives
>walk around melbourne and there are shitloads of WMAF couples and no one bats and eyelid. It's so normalised here
>bring asian girl back to my place for after-bbq/drinks snusnu
>do it, passout
>wake up hours later, shes asleep
>entire apartment has been cleaned. groceries have been put away, kitchen has been reorganised, the whole weeks worth of dishes have been washed and are neatly stacked in the drying thing
>garbage that was empty is now full and tied up, the place is spotless
>went back to England, a changed man
>most British women are bratty entitled cant take responsibility or have accountability they make up insane rumour's/lies that lead to men killing themselves
>bong girls are some of the most trashiest women in europe and the world in general. they're disgusting, extremely slutty, obnoxious and loud, ugly, and fat
>British people mocked the physical appearance of all the territories they colonized like the British Celts , Indians, native Americans , Africans and even white eastern Europeans , but when somebody judges them they are easily offended
>Brits typical "nationalism is bad" and "you can't control where you're born" types yet when you saying something bad about Britain or British people they lose their absolute shit

I left as soon as I could because it was time for me to settle down and make family. It was not going to happen there in London