I've ordered pizza from all 3 of the local pizzerias in the last week so I can't order another one for at least 1 week...

I've ordered pizza from all 3 of the local pizzerias in the last week so I can't order another one for at least 1 week so it doesn't look like I eat pizza evey day
Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: thumb_wojak-fat-crying-mungfali-53344811.png (300x302, 25.73K)

imagine not making your own 'zzas

Taste like shit compared to those from the pizzeria

you only have yourself to blame

they don't give a damn, I guarantee you

people working in pizzerias are mostly browns and they do care, it's like they make a mental note of their customers and those who order the most are considered "friends"

order 2 or 3 next time then they'll think ur hosting a party or something :)

haha that's crazy

Attached: 1414622050849.jpg (450x370, 17.1K)

[spoiler]protip: no one cares, no one remembers[/spoiler]
yeah bro i'm sure the underpaid fast food wagies working around the clock are extremely concerned about your food habits and are keeping notes on it and laughing behind your back everytime you call them

Pizzerias are not fast food chains, they are closer to a bakery and remember the usuals.

Go apply for a temporary job as an assistant, you'll learn how the pros make it.
Maybe you'll even lose some god damn weight.
If you're passionate about the ZAs then do it.
We can already see you're too stupid for the internet route.

Btw OP you a lazy fatass and are right to be ashamed. Learn basic cooking, it can become an hobby, but it's a life skill so you better mature over it.

I don’t think he’s passionate about the ‘zas. He just has bad eating habits. That you think only a passionate person would have such habits somewhat validates his concerns.

He could just order from all 3 again on a rotation with a 1 day break in between, every week.
I'm not even sure if you can call this eating habits.
Modern life is too convenient, he'd be too ashamed to do this in person, food delivery was a mistake.
>the 21st century hedonist breaks down and cries because he's afraid others will know what a degenerate he is

My family went to one sushi place so often that the staff gave us gifts

in italia perhaps, in most of the world they are serving you frozen shit unless if you go to some gourmet place, are you gonna tell me domino's is a fucking bakery?

The hell?
Why serve frozen shit?
Why not have a constant rotation of constantly selling fresh pizzas?

I only cook because the more premade something is the more expensive

no they're not
pizza bases are easy to make and that's all they need

This.
Niggas out there charging 3X the cost of ingredients. (at the consumer price point!)

No. I ordered Pizza 3 times today and don't care