Blacks (African Americans) get the most hate because we are confident in who we are

Every other non-white ethnicity on Earth tries their hardest to be white. Skin whitening products are huge in Asia (Specifically India). Non-Black Non-Whites hate that black people can love themselves. White people hate blacks because they believe we are too confident for our status in life. They cope by saying we have no ability to feel shame but the truth is we just want to enjoy life. Also, weave/wigs in the US aren't products of self-hate, they are products of forced assimilation. We have been fighting for years to have our natural hairstyles become natural.

Attached: 1645373151796.jpg (1988x2048, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMX4R9Wz8ns
youtu.be/vbOvgvdiPAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are going to be black though

No it's because you are mostly loud, uneducated, and violent criminals

Everyone hate you because black males in america represent 7% of the population and commit more than half the crimes in a country where 20% of the population are mestizos that come from countries where beheading people and eating their heart is a sunday activity fuck off De Larius Neon

>forced assimilation
nobody forces black women to go buy those, they have entire stores dedicated to them.

My god you just cant stop can you? just go back to africa and get tire necklaced or something stop shitting up this board

Attached: 1644960719178.jpg (700x713, 60.38K)

This is a cope free zone. I'm going to have to ask you all to leave.

except black men are race traitors by default and hate black women and worship any other race of women (but especially white women)

>weave/wigs in the US aren't products of self-hate, they are products of forced assimilation
cope

>Skin whitening products are huge in Asia
And also Sub-Saharan Africa.

I didn't start hating black women until after I came on this site.

it do be like that

Attached: 1653622822958.png (2154x2553, 3.08M)

SSAs aren't black, so what is your point?

you just cant win

Attached: 1648652428292.jpg (640x332, 35.77K)

based myas.paige

They're Blacker than Black Americans.

Luv me curls

>confident in who we are
>ayo we wuz X

true, in fact other races in the US want to be african americans nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=xMX4R9Wz8ns

>Every other non-white ethnicity on Earth tries their hardest to be white

Literally no

Also youtu.be/vbOvgvdiPAY

lol we triggered him so hard he made a new thread to cope: