Mexicans in other imageboards and spanish speaking internet are ultra chuds

>mexicans in other imageboards and spanish speaking internet are ultra chuds
>mexicans on Any Forums are neutered soyjaks with aids

What causes this

Attached: 4109 - confused glasses hair soyjak variant_chudjak.png (645x770, 16.02K)

Any Forums is a shitposting board

not really, it seems you only browse /lat/, Mexican IPs are among the most racist and xenophobic here

You see chudjak, Hispanic board population are mainly uneducated monolingual retards, usually fall prey for chud ideologies and autistic tendencies,

Here on Int/ we are at the very least moderately educated, this is reflected in a majority liberal views

/lat/ is more racist than general Any Forums, all mexican posters are commie abhorrent leftists or aztec larpers with soy fabric

oh your post reeks of reddit

Nah i think its just that bilingual mexicans are more americanized

I am increibly racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc.

that's because /lat/ is their safespace, they get eauten alive outside of /lat/

Attached: 1654040049251.png (578x478, 249.7K)

Yes
Yet americanization implies social liberalism

Attached: d72.jpg (680x764, 38.37K)

To whom are they racist against? Blacks? Other browns for being 2 shades darker than themselves?

Everyone, coming from india your post seems pretty lacking of self-awareness tho

>coming from india your post seems pretty lacking of self-awareness tho
Exactly why I asked, i wanted to know if the phenomena is common among other browns as well

Americanization in latam is aligned with being a chud. Wtf are you even saying?

Attached: brapzil avenger.png (768x512, 671.46K)

I dont agree with you. All mexicans i see on this board are rude and flame 24/7, hate nonwhites (themselves) as much as the fennoswede, or post bbc/bwc. The only time they resemble the soyjak is when they post their weak spain bait threads. Most mindbroken and unpleasant posters on this board tb.h with you.

Yeah it is then, its not that weird i guess, africans are sort of racist with foreigns and even other africans despite being the lowest denomintor from everyone else perspective

I find it sad that so many people buy into a system of hierarchy that they would never be at the top of

Lol no, those are just politicians trying to mimic late 20th century american political strategies.
Americanization is mimicking american culture and american culture is centered arround soy

He meant americanization as in consuming american media, that has nothing to do with Oldfuck neocons shilling israel

How so? A lot of people just puts its own ethnicity or whatever as the top of that hierachy lin chinks perceive themselves above whites

>be white skinned mestizo
No one suffers like me

leftypol tranny cope

It does in the political sphere you retards. You think Colombia is chud central in latam in spite of being practically a colony of the usa? Fucking kek

>Liberalism is leftypol/

Kek, the absolute state of Pol/spics

Attached: 1625467619454.jpg (1080x1500, 168.7K)

Maybe that's true for the Chinese, but if you look at it you notice that browns usually take pride in having the most conventionally caucasian features - high cheek bones, high nose bridge, light eyes etc. Idk anything about the blacks tho

Nunca se te va a olvidar el EspaƱol