Utter economic failure

>utter economic failure
>one of the most dangerous regions in the world
>british-tier horrible cuisine
>literally how does someone come up with atole as a drink and act like it tastes good
>no independent culture
>the few educated and well off all live together in a 5x5 section of the capital city, or move to the USA
>the only thing going for it is crop exports and tourism because admittedly the landscape is nice
>npc mentality, i.e. if they don't speak english they like reggaeton music and if they do they like rock, litmus test that works on 98% of the population below the age of 50

why does this place suck so bad?

Attached: ca.png (1476x1280, 1.53M)

Uh huh, shouldn't have become independent

Oligarchs, simple as

Which one?

Voy a ayudarte para ver si algun europeo viene a consolarte.

Saca fuerza para terminar todo mae.

We should annex Panama, Mexico can have the rest.
Simple as

>Being annexed by a worthless nogunz country
From my cold dead hands

thirdies always be like
>waaaaaah we're poor and we stink, could it be because our work ethic is beyond nonexistent and that we're all low iq browns? no it's the others' fault it's the oligarchs it's the foreigners it's the natives it's the world it's everyone but ourselves, waaaaaaah!!!

not my problem

Silence uvuvwevwevwe onyetenyevwe ugwemubwem ossas from edosdit, Nigeria

Attached: 1594705931098.jpg (400x400, 24.19K)

This thread is full of self-hating centrals who think they are the reason their shithole sucks.
Learn to read, Ahmed.

Yeah I get tired of people co Stanly blaming other people for their own problems. At the very least this part of the world should have a boat load of tourists. Lots of farmland too. Health care and construction should be good too. It's the shotty culture of corruption and violence. Makes everyone's life hell. Imagine if no other country existed. How shitty it would be to live in Central America. They should just copy and print any developed society's laws and make everything run of free markets and watch it balloon.

look i can obviously tell hispanics apart but central americans are all the same...

I honestly don't understand the point of these countries. Can you name one interesting or unique thing about any of them?

Why can't the entirety of Central America unite into a single state?

>literally blessed with the geographic advantage of bordering two of the world's oceans
How come they haven't turned into prosperous trading republics Venice style

>I honestly don't understand the point of these countries.
La Revolucion happened and a bunch of beaner generals and warlords realized that this was a great excuse to centralize their protection rackets.

>Why can't the entirety of Central America unite into a single state?
Because then local bigwigs and cartels would lose their ability to siphon wealth out of the area.

Russians are White and Russians are hard workers and Russia is a shit hole do to oligarchs.

God's punishment for leaving Mexico

>Why can't the entirety of Central America unite into a single state?
>>literally blessed with the geographic advantage

It's a complex question so there's many factors involved but precisely the geography contributed to political fracture. Guatemala population was linked to the Mayan world, Belize was a Mayan pirate haven revolting against Spanairds, Honduras was hard to travel and got somewhat isolated, Nicaragua linked to the Pacific trade while Panama to the Atlantic so both competed economically because the Spanish banned trade between colonies (to prevent them from developing too much and revolting), and Costa Rica was basically unpopulated.

I got no clue what happened after the Independence, but they had a rough start to be fair.

Attached: el-callao.jpg (720x960, 53.86K)

>hey like reggaeton music and if they do they like rock, litmus test that works on 98% of the population below the age of 50
I listen to scare the hoes tier shit, currently listening to dungeon synth

theyve always been led by disgusting retarded tyrants i dont understand how they keep letting the government fuck them in the ass for eternity