Attached: 1.jpg (1008x357, 62.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine making something shit on purpose

but it was good though

Yeah, imagine.

Attached: dilatrix.jpg (2764x4096, 1.47M)

So good it was cancelled within a week of release lmao

So its like all Vice articles then?

Netflix's 'Cowboy Bebop' Wasn't Supposed to Be Renewed

>SPIKE SPIEGEL

Attached: EdNetflix.jpg (360x450, 14.79K)

How does it get instantly canceled for sucking, but we're drowning in shit shows?

>we made it bad on purpose

What kind of a shit narrative is that? Is that supposed to satisfy the investors somehow? Holy shit the copium is off the charts with this. They must have blown a sizable budget on this trash.

I too have brain damage.

my precious little jelly bean.
how can we get her another tv gig bros?

You've just described Punk music.

uh no peg

holy shit, is that actually the poster?
It literally oozes "non-binary tranny" vibes.

I was convinced all the posters were fan art.

>Take thing that is loved
>Remove everything people love about it
Every time. Why do they do it?

>Is that supposed to satisfy the investors somehow?

The investors are paying to have everything you love destroyed. It's not about making good content. It's about promoting an agenda and since they print the money they don't care what it costs or that it makes no profit. The profit is in their stranglehold on culture.

Attached: 00bc74dd2e72862ba4d4a02b0ec2aff6.jpg (1135x1600, 338.23K)

god I hope china&russia just nukes the judeowest to oblivion

it is propaganda. the goal is endless humiliation of the individual. everything you enjoy or enjoyed was never yours

So then why was it canceled you fucking Jew obsessed retard

Nobody is going to waste their wealth just to 'promote an agenda' that doesnt make them more money you schizoid

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

Attached: 1560343130883.gif (533x310, 1.53M)

>The investors are paying to have everything you love destroyed. It's not about making good content. It's about promoting an agenda and since they print the money they don't care what it costs or that it makes no profit. The profit is in their stranglehold on culture.
Correct.

>So then why was it canceled you fucking Jew obsessed retard
It wasn't doing its job because it was so bad no one would bother looking at it long enough to get demoralized. In the past, if something bombed this hard, the showrunners would have been drummed out of the industry, but in this era they will be allowed to fail upwards and will be given other properties to ruin.

>They haven't heard of ESG

Because they succeeded in destroying it. Bebop is a tiny fanbase compared to shit like star wars or trek. They needed a lot more content to shit on every single aspect of those franchises than they did to shit up bebop.

>Nobody is going to waste their wealth just to 'promote an agenda' that doesnt make them more money you schizoid

They literally print fake money and pay jews, faggots and trannies to shit on everything you love and promote their agenda. They don't spend any of their "real" wealth ie the physical things they hold/control. Wake up shitface.

>waste their wealth
lol

If they need money the federal government prints some more fiat for another bailout because Hollywood is a "vital industry".

it does in the long run

Yeah, I didn't used to believe that either. But some rich people are fucking crazy.

Attached: 1642543937683.jpg (1254x958, 74.48K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mock
God I hate midwits

funny how blackrock is so similar to blackcock

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cock

what did you mean by this