For those who know of many turks

For those who know of many turks
Is it true they look mongolic or do they look just like the average MENA?

Attached: whites slain.png (611x609, 451K)

They look white

Western Anatolian Turks are white. Central and Eastern are not white.

/thread

Turk here, how may I help lmao

they are squeezing him harshly

Attached: durkiye.png (611x609, 629K)

other way around

I got a turk friend and he looks very similar to me (Arab)

inta min wen bizapt?

Iraqi

Been to the country a few times, in multiple regions, including cities and small towns

70% look indistinguishable from Arabs, 15% look like lighter skinned, taller Mexicans with slightly slant-y eyes, 15% look partially or fully European (mostly Mediterranean looking, with a handful that look Slavic).

which arabs exactly syrians, sudanese?

Syrians/Palestinians, I guess.

Don't know many turks but there's all sorts of people that are living in Turkey and are labelled as turks that have almost nothing in common with the genetic turks. Like more of them aren't like Koksal Baba.
That bald blue eyed actor is less turk than half of Germany.
Same as the red haired actress.

They are mutts.

Attached: 20220520_151613.jpg (800x326, 67.97K)

Yeah, it seems to be a constructed, all inclusive civic nationality like French, rather than an ethnicity tied one like Serbian or Greek.

For example, many French people have Italian, Portuguese, Spanish great grandparents or grandparents and many Turkish people have Bosnian, Albanian and Bulgarian recent ancestors. Their ethnicity label mostly seems to be tied to language and religion rather than actual shared genetic background and culture.

It’s the reverse, native Western anatolians and Balkan Turks are the actual Turks that also carry Turkic input, the arab looking ones/east/migrants/kurds are the new Turks or Turks in name.

>Western anatolians and Balkan Turks are the actual Turks

No. That would be people from places like Kazakhstan, Siberia or Kyrgyzstan. You are all mostly assimilated peoples from Asia Minor, more or less a halfway point between Greeks and the Arabs in appearance.

Makes no sense unless Istanbul is supposed to be all of Turkey including minorities, actual istanbulites cluster like this.
There's a obvious Turkic input, it's just not the majority of the DNA, but it exists unlike in Kurds and Eastern Turks.

Attached: 5782ca492fef2f56a0663c2884bfb1a0.png (394x641, 33.29K)

>There's a obvious Turkic input

That's as insignificant as Eastern Asian dna in Finns/Russians or Arab dna in Sicilians/Andalusians, literally irrelevant.

It's more than that, but not enough to entirely shift them away into a own genetic cluster, point still stands actual Turks are native Western Anatolians and Balkan Turks.

Turks looks like armenians

Attached: 55B047CE-8252-4F4D-9216-2A160A6B8E5F.jpg (800x1231, 163.03K)

Sounds like you have a regionalist snob problem where your Western regions (richest parts) looks down on the Eastern regions just as here in Italy, our wealthiest area in the Far North look down on the much poorer South.

I was just stating in terms of genetics, the divide of East/West has more with politics and culture to do than genetics, otherwise half of the East wouldn't live in the West.

As for phenotypes I don't really care, I overall have super pale skin but I wouldn't call myself European.