How's your personal experience with Hispanic people ? To USA/eurobros

How's your personal experience with Hispanic people ? To USA/eurobros

Attached: 20220530_083950.jpg (1284x889, 64.69K)

I didn't start seeing Hispanics until I was six and it was just stocky Mexicans. The guys have been bro tier, but I obviously wasn't attracted to the Mexican women. It took a while until I saw the Latinas built like the girls spammed here, I think she must have been a tourist. I want one so bad.

Wouldn't want to hang around with Spanish speaking ones but they're alright.
Better than the other groups desu.

I met a Chilean once, he was a Pinochetist and collected Touhou nendoroids. Also met a few Brazilians and Argentinians but they weren’t anything out of the ordinary.

I've seen attractive Mexican women but yeah, unfortunately a lot of them are overweight.

My experiences with Hispanics are mostly generally positive.

When I used to have friends, one of them had a South American gf and she was really hot, hottest girl I’ve seen irl outside of Insta and TikTok.

>unfortunately a lot of them are overweight.
yeah but i would say that's an mostly thing in this continent

but you are hispanic, while brazilians are not

Spaniards act differently from your kind. i've met both.

Shit that’s true. Was thinking of South Americans when I wrote that post.

im the product of latino male white female breeding

Attached: 2184738472813748178947.jpg (400x400, 16.2K)

I love them.

are you handsome?

You're lucky, you probably look white and every single Latin/white mix I've ever met (and I've met plenty, including my half-siblings) has come out attractive and relatively successful.

I was cursed and doomed as a Latin/Asian mix.

dios mio...

Don’t post this you’re going to summon him

One of my very good friends from college is Colombian. He doesn't fit the Hispanic stereotype of being boisterous/outgoing at all; he is very reserved, but he's a great guy when you get to know him. Other than him, I've only casually known a few Hispanics when I was a child. One was an immigrant who barely spoke English, one was a pregnant teenager, and one was a guy who I didn't even know was Mexican because he had an Irish surname. Overall though I like Hispanic people. My mother teaches ESL, and often her favorite students are Hispanic, because they work harder than the rich Arabs and talk more than the shy Japanese.

i'm not even a zoomer and i attended several public schools that were majority hispanic and they always tried to bully me for being white even though i'm not 100% white enough for pol. it also meant 3 years education loss since the schools had such a difficult time just teaching everyone english to manage math education.

outside of schools not so bad, some good and bad ones i've worked with. generally friendly if somewhat insular and sticking to their own spanish speaking circles

i know someone who works as a middle school janitor and he says the Hispanic kids are extremely unruly and constantly getting into brutal fist fights. i don't recall my middle school being like that in 2002.

>You're lucky, you probably look white

Cringe self haters like you are disgusting.

T. Mexican-Japanese JOMON BVLL

Have you ever been to japan or met nip tourists? If so what was it like?

22%ers where we at

Attached: E72AEB65-24EC-4693-8242-AAC75CE8B50D.png (1200x675, 435.65K)

I was in highschool from 2006 to 2010 when emo shit was in. Like half the Mexicans were into that or nu-metal and half were into rap or accordion music. We only had a few fights. Our school was only like 2% Black but half the fights i remember were Black guys vs Mexican guys or Black girls vs White girls. Most of the Black kids at my school were nerds/weebs but the ghetto ones were really bad. The Mexicans were better off if they were 2nd gen.

>Have you ever been to japan
No, my uncle lived their for a few years though and liked it a lot.

>met nip tourists
Yeah they get excited when they find out people are part Japanese lol. I'm like 5th gen on bothe sides though so my Japanese vocabulary is almost non-existent. They usually think it's cool that Japanese people here are mixed. There are a lot of them in Torrance.