This is a dwarf

This is a dwarf.

Attached: 73614E04-3737-4A1F-8380-06B013C78753.jpg (550x412, 28.12K)

Male or female?

yes

That's the neat part, nobody knows

>all dwarves should be squat ugly little munchkins
stop being dwarfist

This is a dwarf, OP picture is an average white male in current year

Attached: download.jpg (2503x4252, 2.06M)

This is also a Dwarf.

Attached: BC3Po8faSZ750VkfLWaDsIPB3wrHFQRihHgy_hv2xboC8FH39pR19pk9WmK1rG4BJM8u8ihSTKIGbc5sQiezJm8cU2d3t4km4rfQIs1vyXrPuv1Bg7TVCI69CJyjfKmn.jpg (1024x768, 285.46K)

>New Line Cinema jews ruined our chance for a comfy fairytale Del Taco version of The Hobbit

Attached: 1606855111207.jpg (1198x1111, 471.1K)

I better masturbate to it just in case.

what was the point of Bombur?

>Del Taco
>all of his movies have race-mixing, even species mixing
It may have been more coherent, but it would have been jewish shit all the same.

>elf
>beard
user, I...

Why does he have a beard?

have sex

seethe, kike

>imdb pans labyrinth
Hmm, so that was a lie

My favorite race is humans

The hobbit has race mixing added in that wasn't in the books: dwarf X elf

take it up with Alan Lee

I still think it's funny that Peter Jackson turned the Aragorn/Arwen thing into a racemixing metaphor, which opened the door to the nigger elf chasing after the white woman in the Amazon show.

I really don't like being racist lads but at this point I don't see an alternative.

Attached: 1641138405927.jpg (736x1010, 159.5K)

>turned the Aragorn/Arwen thing into a racemixing metaphor, which opened the door to the nigger elf chasing after the white woman in the Amazon show.
This is the worst take I've ever read.

>actually we got black elves because hot male lead actor and hot female lead actress got to make out

Wasnt that more said as a joke? Like i'm sure the Dwarf women look feminine like you'd find with humans, and Gimli was just exaggerating that idea to make Eowyn laugh. Like how on this board you get people joking how Emma Watson is a tranny, because she hit the wall. They dont actually mean shes a tranny.
I thought that whole exchange with Gimli was out of good humour.

>hot male lead actor

Attached: lotrpic2-rs-58e9f98a.jpg (916x1373, 218.34K)

Nah they need to look ugly. The only reason why Jackson made them look handsome is because he knew he needed to appeal to the cooming audience amongst the female. Someone to replace Aragorn.
In reality Dwarves arent attractive from the perspective of humans.

There aren't enough words how utterly I despise this boomer art that contrarians came to idolise so much because it's not modern

10/10 reading comprehension

Fuck I want to toss him in front of a steamroller. little midge probably is probably so small hed slip beneath it unharmed anyway

I kind of like it. Its got that sort of oldish vibe to it that makes you think this was drawn in ancient times on some parchment. Which fits LOTR since its meant to be a myth of ages past.

In the movies, nothing, as his comic relief part was expanded on all the others.

One thing I hate about the Jackson movies is that all the art that has come afterwards is basically exactly the same looks as the movies. Theres no variation in art styles anymore, even though some of Jacksons characterizations are completely wrong compared to the books.

At least he looks dwarfish compared to Thorin a.k.a. Mini-Aragorn, Ori a.k.a. autistic retard Dopey and Kili/Fili a.k.a. miniature human and brown and bearded Legolas.

Attached: ballin' balin.jpg (500x375, 40.93K)