Dutch people are literally autistic

Dutch people are literally autistic

Attached: 51E7F862-983B-4853-AB08-AFE2E0C59746.jpg (211x239, 7.85K)

The Dutch I've met IRL are nice people.

bongs are the only non-autistic germanics, and that's only because of celtic admixture.

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 120.86K)

Sent you a Tikkie for this (You)

I think you are smarter than op which isn't saying much given he's american but you are

Scandanavians are exceptionally unkind or courteous people. I'm talking bug levels of inhumanity. Like eating dinner without inviting guests to the table. Or demanding Tikki (payment app) for a coffee or gas costs even if you are travelling in the same direction.

Christ mate. In England even a homeless person would give you a fag out of mere courtesy if nothing else.

Dutch be like
>Thank you (tikkied for €.08 (you))

they arent people

They are also unforgiving. If you make an accident that inconveniences them they are so rude. Whereas over here if it was an accident however bad people will tell you no worries mate. Or "bad luck tday it's ite m8"

Dutch people are basically just Jews but without all the neuroticism from being physically weak and genocided

Attached: 1645731291232.jpg (640x514, 68.3K)

Is it true that Finns say nothing when they pick up the phone? Probably BS but hilarious to think about. Weapons grade autistic.

I think its normal to ask for tikkie payment I would only send one if its above 4.50.

I can confirm since I have Dutch ancestry and Autism

we don't have tikki bong, the dutch stole the idea from our swish

>Or demanding Tikki (payment app) for a coffee or gas costs even if you are travelling in the same direction.
This is Ayn Rand's fantasy world, in which all transactions are paid for in currency and nobody ever owes favors to anyone. (She explicitly describes this in Atlas Shrugged)

>Ayn Rand
An actual letter she wrote to a teenage girl

Attached: 29E9DAE4-2CB5-43E0-8D80-A1E4500A512F.jpg (700x3268, 602.71K)

Its a good system its tests real friendship and shows if someone trust you. I just met a guy and I forgot my wallet I wanted to buy weed and I paid him back the second I got home. Long story short hes one my of my best friends.

This was her niece asking for some money for her prom dress btw

jesus christ this is painful to read