Why the hell did us not feeding other people's children rile brown niggas up so badly...

Why the hell did us not feeding other people's children rile brown niggas up so badly? Does it hurt your feelings or something?

Attached: 1632490358462.png (420x420, 19.16K)

it's just small human things

a swede wouldn't understand

Attached: explanation.jpg (838x232, 83.67K)

>tf
>tp

I, too, screenshotted this.
Not gonna bother explaining it myself, since he put it perfectly.

you "people" are such robots

scandi tells me danes are the worst scandis but I always knew it was actually you

worst nordic language btw

your countrymen are soulless heartless beings
just sayin

how sacred could dinner with family be in scandinavia? i can't imagine it's more sacred than in a country like italy where people actually cook food.

Italians don't even get home until 4 am

the funny thing is the more the swedes double down and use mental gymnastics to defend it the worse they look

on a fundamental level they are unable to see why it's so weird

its just banter bro

>foreigners don't understand nords
>nords understand eachother.
funny how that works. guess we're just different.

Attached: 20B7D46F-FBCD-460F-BDC4-589FCFAFF983.jpg (736x589, 39.19K)

swedes don't give a fuck about family, they're gone by 20 living in subsidised apartments off government handouts and pretending they earned any of it

it's all mental gymnastics because swedes can't handle a bit of stick

Browns want free shit from whitey, a tale as old as time.

>Go visit Swedish friend’s house
>He locks me in his room while he eats dinner with family
>Explain to him this is considered rude
>He offers blowjob from his sister to apologize

I guess that settles the "whyte people dont have culture" debate then since we clearly do and people don't like it.

Sounds like a typical swedish thing

you're orange

At least we have our brothers to weather this storm. Becoming more and more convinced non-scandis are mentally ill.

>on a fundamental level they are unable to see why it's so weird
This isn't true. We understand that less developed cultures still rely on friends and family for free gibs and they find it very weird when they encounter a society that has evolved past that.

americans are way richer than you yet they still feed their guests

das rite

Attached: 1570569819145.jpg (1333x710, 148.99K)

on a fundamental level its you who dont see how selfish it is to go somewhere you dont belong and then expect to be threated special. you are a guest ffs, show respect to your host or leave. its not the host who should respect you in his own home.

I never said anything about being rich.
Are you responding to the wrong post?

I apologise

You're on fire today

Attached: 1646081675883.jpg (1483x1062, 123.32K)

Apology accepted, polefriend.

>Outlanders just go around eating at their friends place willy nilly despite their moms making them dinner
I don't understand
Do non-nords mothers not care about their children?
Next thing you'll be telling me is that they finish eating with food still on their plate

Attached: confused.jpg (480x360, 14.43K)

>go backpacking to sweden
>can't call a taxi to town because you should be driving yourself there
>try to book hotel
>can't because swedes don't provide rooms for others
>manage to find expat who lets me spend the night
>try to have a shower before bed
>find out sweden doesn't have water mains because every swede spends each morning sourcing their own water for the day
>no breakfast in the morning because meals to guests isn't a thing
>try to get some water or food (restaurants don't exist because you can't provide others food)
>don't know any of the watering holes, local farms or wildlife
>die
>body composes by the roadside because its collectively no one's job to deal with a non family members body

>cope, the JPEG.

This is a cope. White people don't sit down together to have family meals, they eat in their rooms separately and, in some cases, the mum cooks an entirely separate meal for the kids because they're fussy eaters.

>selfish it is to go somewhere you dont belong and then expect to be threated special
this is the most pathetically petty shit I've ever read. you have to be born into this "culture" to appreciate it, I guess.

>British pople don't sit down together to have family meals
>they eat in their rooms separately
Do Britbongs really?

Attached: What.jpg (160x417, 20.14K)