Why do we hate the United States again?

Why do we hate the United States again?

Attached: KGPP28SicG6ZZSrtvYykOvshULK1t47xRZcd9lXGeYM.jpg (640x368, 50.56K)

>There are people who want to RESTRICT what they and others can say
How do we deal with such individuals?

Attached: 20210612_woc514.png (1280x757, 104.2K)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You mean northern latin america?

not if it's a digital clock.

> when you ban Russians, free speech increases
whoah

I don't use technology so my point stands.

That's watch, not clock.

why are brown people so scared of people voicing their own opinions?

an analog clock is technology, if you didn't use technology you would put a stick in the sand to tell the time.

Soul

They've seen what it did to the once noble whites.

When they say they hate the US. Who are they hating? At least if someone hates Europe, you already know who are they.

>if you didn't use technology you would put a stick in the sand to tell the time.
Correct. You don't do that?

>muh freeze peach

Attached: 1553620063821.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

I really like Americans. That's why I wish they'd stop shooting each other all the time.

Attached: ff6105bf43b2c095465a3dbac31fdbbb.jpg (474x632, 48K)

these are the same people that would perma ban you on all social media for posting pepe because some pol tard posted a pepe once

when i say i hate the usa i mean the government and what "america" represents as a whole
their populace might be brainwashed but if anything i feel bad for them for their ignorance

Because freedom of the press, speech etc. is an incredibly malleable topic which implies a moral superiority a priori so anyone who argues against it must be immoral or of otherwise unjust character by definition.

This is what they took from you.

Attached: diggingindirt2.jpg (600x400, 77.6K)

You claim to like Americans but you want to destroy our culture? Checkmate britheist.
I hate the people more than the government these days desu.

>so anyone who argues against it must be immoral or of otherwise unjust character by definition.
Yes. It's not like the people in favor of limiting speech are the most welcoming individuals anyway.

>That's why I wish they'd stop shooting each other all the time.
We'll be doing that for a while considering Congress is YET AGAIN focusing on the gun and not the individual. Now they call for raising the age limit of owning a firearm and the ban of semi-auto rifles. Two things that wouldn't have prevented shit, simply postpone.

I hate how cucked by the US this shithole is. It's not even a recent thing.

Postponing means lowering frequency. It gives angst teenagers some time to grow up and adjust.

Most school shooters are under 21.
I have guns but that doesnt mean Kids should have guns.

Check out these guns ladies.

alternatively i can get naked and lay on my back, achieve an erection, and have OP's sister tell me the time.

This is all bullshit by think tanks because they get to decide what “free speech” means for their polls. Free speech is just made up concepts.