This sloppy joe is all sloppy and nojoe

This sloppy joe is all sloppy and nojoe

Attached: 1647823897180.jpg (480x360, 16.41K)

bravo nolan

Extra sloppy please.

Attached: sloppy.gif (400x217, 1.25M)

sloppy joes are disgusting.

I haven't had one in years bros.

Never seen someone get filtered this hard before

Filtered by what? Bad tasting food? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and admit I've only ever had the Manwhich brand, but that shit is not tasty and found it be a waste of good beef. What. in your opinion, is a quality sloppy joe?

>Bad tasting
How can it possibly taste bad? It's just BBQ.

Not American, what's it like to have a sloppy joe?

Its not as good as a hamburger but its pretty solid. Haven't had one in years.

still better than 9/10th of the threads here.

this, just make a burger

Terrible opinion

no it isn't "just" bbq. sloppy joes have a specific taste and it's gross. bbq pulled pork is delicious, but sloppy joes are pig disgusting

You got it twisted

Wrong. The sauce is sweet and savory. I agree it's just a ton of sugar and salt thrown in and it's a guilty pleasure, but to say it tastes bad is you lying to yourself.

>buy can of Manwich
>it's just ketchup with extra HFCS
worst sandwich ever.

How am I lying to myself if I don't like the taste? I'm not fucking pretending to dislike it. If I like something I'm going to fucking eat it. What I don't like is the taste of sloppy joes. I also hate the taste of pickles, mayo, and ranch. If you like those things then that's your taste. And you know what they say about taste: it's subjective. This nigga agrees with me at least on the sloppy joe front.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Foul stuff. I have no idea if homemade sloppy joes can be palatable, but if the recipe calls for a bunch of ketchup and sugar, well it sounds doomed to fail. I like ketchup with fries, but that's pretty much it.

>buy can
>expect it to taste good
Nothing canned tastes good except for deenz.

Attached: deenz.jpg (679x412, 57.69K)

>Nothing canned tastes good except for deenz.
Wrong.

Attached: gh-051220-best-canned-tuna-1589390891.png (1200x600, 632.47K)

Hard disagree. I like canned chili, beef stews, beans, green beans, all kinds of food.

It's ground beef cooked in what is effectively barbecue sauce.

>J-JUST EAT THE SAME THING EVERY TIME
>NEVER HAVE ANY CREATIVITY OR DIVERSITY IN YOUR DIET
do amerifats really

I had a sloppy Joe with my 7 year old sister last weekend. She's so cute, we made sloppy joes then she spilled some on her dress and we had to wash it quickly before it stained. Well long story short off came the dress straight in the washing machine and hahaha, well, turns out she wanted a bath. She loves the Mr Bubble. I had to sit with her for a white supervising because the tub is quite deep.