What's your honest opinion on them?

What's your honest opinion on them?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WCuahB0qfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poo

over crowded and filled with shit, and their music is horrible
youtube.com/watch?v=3WCuahB0qfs

Every Indian I've ever mt was either a cool lad with a great sense of humour but zero clue as to how to look after himself without servants around, or a specky git with a chip the size of the Taj Mahal and a persecution complex to match. No in-betweens.

Smelly

mostly good guys

this is not a mainstream song, it's a low budget song which no one has ever heard of

how many fucking times do you need people to tell you what they think of you? accept it.

just think in 2022 it'd be time to start using toilets and not let corpses decompose in your most sacred river. also that there's a passenger cap on trains.

I like raga.

raga means music, do you mean you like Indian classical music?

Idk I haven’t met many. I would like to visit India one day.

come during the month of March

assuming you'll be visiting touristy places like Delhi, Agra, mumbai or rajasthan

March is best time for all these

yeah, that's what I call raga. Like shankar and stuff.

hello ahmed, how's life in karachi

Have no self-awareness or basic knowledge of hygiene. Think they are more important than they really are. Sycophantic cock suckers if you are in a position of power over them. Arrogant and usually cowardly too.

Very very ugly women that somehow look worse than the men

Attached: 1649723448718.webm (456x784, 1.51M)

>Very very ugly women
pakis and sri lankians unironically mog them.

They're pretty full of SOVL on here sometimes

they have an intense inferiority complex over the fact that their country was dominated by Muslims, Turks, Mongols and a single fucking British trade firm for 700 years. they're some of the most intense we-wuzzers i've ever seen.
How many Indians does it take to change a lightbulb? two, one to change it and one to write a wall of text about how the lightbulb was ackthwally invented in Ancient India.

fun ppl
only indian kid i knew in school was a math whiz but he was annoying

They could become a superpower if they started exporting all of their poop to Germany