I want to move to America

I want to move to America.
I know about all the bullshit currently plaguing the US and I do not care.
Is the immigration process for European immigrants as difficult now as it used to be?

Attached: sigrid2.jpg (1351x722, 56.84K)

Look on the bright side, it's easier for you to move to America than it is for me to move to Europe. The only place I have a shred of chance of immigrating to is some Latin shithole.

>I want to move to America.
Since you have brain cancer it might be cheaper to stay here anyway.

How come? Did they relax the immigration process into the US, or is it categorically impossible for you to move to Europe?
I'm sorry you don't know how to keep your retarded opinions to yourself.

the thing is not giving a fuck about citizenship
just get a work visa. They are relatively easy to get and maintain.
Then you just live here while working

>I'm sorry you don't know how to keep your retarded opinions to yourself.
If you don't want to hear opinions don't post on Any Forums.

There's literally a 1-year+ waiting time to get a immigration visa in the US after Covid backed up all the applications
You can easily get a visitor visa and stay for 6 months though

Same here. I've heard that American girls have a unique and powerful attraction to a British accent.

>I could live in a literal paradise with ridiculously amazing weather, stunning nature, warm people and amazing economic opportunity
>I could live in a cold snow desert where there's sun for 3 minutes a day and everyone hates eachother
gee wonder which one I'd pick

you heard right

Pretty easy to move to the US. Literally just have to ask.

I'm not challenging your right to post your opinion, I'm simply expressing my disapproval of your opinion without calling you a niggerfaggot.

If you were serious you wouldn't be asking Any Forums, idiot.
>make some shit up
>got you
sorry what

You might as well, Norway is just as insufferably bad for the same reasons. (yes, I hate the USA and am trying to move, to Portugal or Spain hopefully as soon as possible. I'd trade places with the idiots from Spain who want to move to the USA here in a heartbeat but wouldn't go to the shitholes like Norway, Sweden, Finland, or Denmark where you hopeless idiots can't even share food with your guests to save my goddam life. Enjoy your boring life.)

Curious, what did you think of the region before you based your opinion of it on a Twitter meme?

worse it's a reddit meme

oh

it's my opinion. If you don't want to hear opinions, don't post on Any Forums.

Norway is the best country ive visited honestly. Thinking about moving.
Very safe, women walked outside alone at night. There is almost no where in america where that happens outside a very rich suburb.
Also good hiking

Do you meet the bbc requirements ?

le reddit switcharoo

Because of the over-inflated cost of living in the US, any existing debts would be impossible to maintain in non-US countries, essentially forcing us to choose between life in the USA and life outside of the USA. Anyone with large outstanding debts (medical, academic, auto, just to name a few) must take this into account when choosing to move out of the country, as it will be harder to pay your debts when living in countries with lower pay rates on a job-by-job basis *as a non-citizen, at that.*

nice. what's the best part of America to live in do you think?

>switcharoo
quintessential reddit lingo my fellow redditor.

Attached: ded.png (678x585, 15.77K)

well Norway is one of like two countries with a higher COL and avg. salary than the US

post more sigrid

you also have subsidized school and medicine so fuck you

lower salaries tho, at least for skilled workers

accurate

I've asked all over already, I only came here because I like Any Forums when it isn't infested by faggots like you.

kek

What the other user said - you'd be right in 99% of cases but Norway is part of the 1% that is higher in both cost of living and average salary than the US.

>need an organ transplant or any other critical procedure in the usa
>o yeah that'll be several tens of thousands of dollars, a waiting list on which you'll have to take various medical procedures to substitute the function of your failing organ (which each incur their own costs, I should note)

I would glady switch citizenships with you.
Deal? i go to norway, you come to america.