LADS. Should the celtic languages be revived?

LADS. Should the celtic languages be revived?

Attached: Celtic-nations-and-language.png (1250x1188, 102.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1lcGXwOqJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of "celtic identity" is a LARP

Unironically, no. They serve no purpose other than an exotic curiosity for 50 iq burgers desperate to 'get back to their roots'.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1lcGXwOqJI

Attached: 1558112642927.png (390x398, 118.4K)

>revived
but they never have ever died.

Cornish did, but it's always been a bit of a meme

Half the people who "speak Irish" here don't speak Irish, they speak a disgusting creole where every second word is English. I hate myself and I am deeply ashamed of my lack of perfection in Irish, so I am too scared to speak Irish yet, or claim to speak it. But I have gotten to a higher level in reading and listening ability than any of those cunts speaking the creole Irish. People like me are the only ones who will ever get to a high level of Irish ability as L2 speakers. People who hate themselves and are driven by shame and fear. I am listening to irish and reading Irish around 8 hours a day every single day and I will keep this up until I am perfect.

They should be put out of their misery.

Attached: 5279DF98-FF93-4D17-B056-6D448BE8387D.jpg (1200x797, 98.69K)

Shut up brits. Ye will never be germanic.

yes irish and scottish are pretty much dead

Celtic from Spain that I found on a stone and that nobody knows what it means.

Attached: IMG20220407204437.jpg (2959x2219, 1.34M)

(you)

make your country make everything in irish and everyone will learn irish.

Are the people or Celtic stock or Germanic stock more esteemed?
I’m about 50/50 looking at my dna.

What am I then? You can't just throw me into an identity crisis like that.

>Burger wisdom

Its nonsense
Its modern firstly since it would be much more faded if not and it doesn't match a single script in Europe
>Pictish was P-Celtic because man in 1800s said so

Some letters are similar to tjhis celtic from other area of Spain

Attached: tablaespanca.jpg (1599x1906, 365.52K)

this is very true. Even teachers have this problem. It's phonology is ruined by english influence. More and more is being lost all the time. And more and more loanwords are coming in.

when people need to know irish to understand the television, newspaper and government things they gradually acclimate and it naturally transitions over.

Have you ever thought... Irish Gaelic just doesn't have anything to do with the modern Irish people?

Nonsense. I also found this one thst nobody knows what this is. And some of the letters from the first picture were found on a celtic castro. Like the I with a small angle. And this area is extremely remote and isolated (2 4000 years old idols were found in this area too)

Attached: IMG20220407205507.jpg (2959x2219, 806.34K)

you are british, the same as the welsh and cornish. Be proud of being a true briton instead of the anglo saxon invader thing.

Unironically

Of course he hasn't. He's never ben to Ireland; never will; and rewatches Braveheart every year on his birthday.

>Nonsense
Then it should be easily identifiable with another Iberian script but it isn't.
If you're actually interested give it to someone who has spent years studying these things not just random strangers or yourself.

Fair enough. Brythonic language lessons when?

no, they would rather move to america than learn irish. if the government did those things there would be tons of protests against it. And everybody would hate them. And they wouldn't ever get voted back in again. That's how much people here want to LARP as americans. They love to consoome american and english media.

More. And there is no need to being more faded since these rocks have not seen a person in 1000 years (found them on a semi hill several km away from the a small village (60 inhabitants)
They are protected from rain becaude of the wsy the stone was

Attached: IMG_2792.jpg (3200x2131, 1.55M)

>Brythonic
That's a nonsense bullshit term it would be Brittonic but that's also troublesome since Briton was originally applied to Gaelic celts from Belgium who lived all over Britain

Okay so why don't you try an find what script they match then?

I agree but I mean I'll take an English-influenced healthy celtic language over a bunch of dead ones
Language change is inevitable, even "perfect" Irish today would be scoffed at as a bastard form by speakers from a few hundred years ago. French is a germanic-influenced bastard of Latin. Modern English is a French-influenced bastard of Old English, etc.
that isn't to say you shouldn't try to speak Irish "correctly", but unfortunately getting normies to speak Irish at all is hard enough, isn't it? doubt we could get them to care about phonology
t. learning Irish and moving to Ireland with my Irish fiancée

that is the latin alphabet. I can see e's on the left and the part I circled says Gabriel

Attached: 1654031036191.jpg (3200x2131, 1.55M)

Stay in America with your traitor whore wife you American bastard

>ed at as a bastard form by speakers from a few hundred years ago
It wouldn't since perfect Irish today is virtually identical to Irish Gaelic that long ago.
In fact one early example of Highland Gaelic shows the language has had no real changes for the past 600 years