My fellow countrymen, it's time for us to admit the Mexican national project has been an absolute failure

My fellow countrymen, it's time for us to admit the Mexican national project has been an absolute failure
If we want to achieve greatness, we need to accept our natural place in the world and willingly submit to the U.S.A.
Drop the "Mexican is a sovereign and independent nation" shit, and just follow everything CHADMERICA says and does like cattle
That's the only way we can ever become a sucessful and developed country

Attached: Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1024x585, 74.24K)

this is the second time you have made this thread in such a short time

We've been following what america does since always
Even the school shootings
What are you even talking about

faggot, i mean we should cooperate with everyone, especially with our bigger bussines partners but what you propose is just lending them everything and doing what they say in exchange of nothing, you're retarded even for making baits.

Attached: ds.jpg (526x526, 55.88K)

no thanks I don't want to get shot just because I exist

based
yt bois can use my brown mestizo brown BUSSY to fill me with their white american seed :3

Attached: mexi acomplejado2.jpg (1024x761, 86.57K)

the mexican flag is cursed

Attached: true meaning of mexican flag.jpg (1354x1663, 242.29K)

No, what the Mexican people need is a government that actually has authority. You need an unabashed dictatorship à la Francisco Franco. It is the only path forward for the Mexican people. Democracy was a graven mistake.

Attached: 1468107618521.jpg (620x415, 73.21K)

Chudcel

>franco
>le based
LOL

Attached: franco lol based.png (1870x314, 75.88K)

That we should follow them geopolitically too

COPE
>Japan
>South Korea
Eastern Europe
Every country that willingly became an american-owned lapdog turned into a rich first world country
Meanwhile "independent Mexico" is a SHITHOLE

i propose a new flag with this symbol

Attached: oto pame mazahua symbol original natives of mesoamerica.gif (250x250, 18.32K)

nice try LITEMPO

Go back to being a Spanish colony

what is that gay shit

Really, the secret is economic growth and rule of law, it's just that countries that are sincerely interests in these things tend to end up in the US orbit sooner or later.

spain is a third world country propped up by germany
i'd rather have anglos annex my ass

Attached: mexi acomplejado7.jpg (1349x1687, 169.56K)

An epistocracy would be better. Autocracy is just as harmful as democracy

there is nothing gay about it faggot.

>Every country that willingly became an american-owned lapdog
Kosovo is still waiting plus america has had its diplomatic incidents with south korea and eastern europe many many times they're allies but only bc of the circumstances i doubt koreans really like americans or american culture which is the opossite of what they seek, and mexico has been its lap dog many times including today we even give them our soldiers so they can hunt migrants(IF THATS NOT A LAPDOG IDK WHAT IT IS), what i'm not okay with is just giving the those things in exchange of nothig or worst giving them that in exchange they let a madman stay in power and become a dictator which is the offer mexican goverment is doing they promise you all of mexico in exchange you let mexico, nicaragua, cuba, and venezuela be driven be crazy old moron dictators this has been tried in the past and the dictators always bite american hands and plus they destroy the fucking whole country with people in it.

Attached: 1638647708059.jpg (1560x880, 247.44K)

>"spain is a third world country"
>posting from Aguascalientes, center of the developed world

how about something like this then?

Attached: deer flag to represent the chichimrc people.png (970x700, 8.58K)

spain is just slightly better off than mexico, half of spaniards are unemployed, you know its true
pic rel is your capital

Attached: madrid4.png (692x471, 343.25K)

okay buddy, anyway I will think of you next time I am out for a walk not worrying about getting murdered

No I’m not a cuck

Attached: nahua flag.jpg (630x630, 87.15K)

Find a job instead oh wait you can’t lol