I love israel. do you like state of all jews, israel?

i love israel. do you like state of all jews, israel?

youtu.be/uSTOcyevIOE

Attached: yahudi.png (500x461, 60.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
youtube.com/watch?v=ICX-srFmPEo
youtube.com/watch?v=_SJcVyrb8dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all jews hate you because of erdogan and assumption of turk=muslim
havva nagila celebrates turkish defeat against bongoloids look it up

Sorry, but the feeling isn't mutual, we don't really like you much, even though you're better than most of the other Muslim countries. At best, you're a two-faced, dishonest trading partner, at worst, you're a totalitarian, oppressive terrorist supporting state who committed a genocide (like Germany). Free Kurdistan and the Armenian genocide happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
Im not sure but we should learn from them

This
The only jews that like turks are 30+ who remember the shit before relationships went sour post erdo.
These bunch are basically like pakistanis simping for Turks.

>oppressive terrorist supporting state
If you mean syria, the same jihadists bunch were also aided and helped by israel because they were anti assad
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

no
we need to nuke you guys

why the fuck there are so many threads on israel?
fuck off

I acknowledge that we had good relations in the past, but it's been a while since that.

Your country openly supports Hamas and even hosts their leader. Also, don't forget the Mavi Marmara incident when you guys sent those guys to help Hamas in Gaza.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICX-srFmPEo
youtube.com/watch?v=_SJcVyrb8dg

Attached: AP_20032573000686.jpg (2048x1430, 517.46K)

Oh yeah thats on Erdogans government, but when it comes to Syria both Israel and Turkey supports Jihadists.

>The first mention of the arabs was them allying with the jews against the assyrians due to ethnic and geographic proximity

a lot has happened since then

Kek, the fucking irony.

most young turks don't like hamas tbqh so I expect things will get better post erdoan

sir we are good goys we don't support terrorists we want to be friend with Jews

2000lerde abye simpleyenler gibi tuccara simpliyor barbarlar
avrupanın tırkları nası gorduune yeni uyandılar yahudilere de bi 10 seneye uyanırlar artık

lmao israeli/turk relationship here looks like turk/pakistan in twitter

Kill all shitraelis

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-141107_Chrome.jpg (1080x774, 186.6K)

there is one retard that makes multiple threads about us per day

Apparently we liked you enough to have a statute of your founder here

Attached: israilatatc3bcrkenedenm.jpg (720x445, 98.84K)

Cringe

statues and roads named after him everywhere , he’s idolised because he resisted western imperialism

don't hate anyone, but some Israeli posters are very rude/hate us, I hate those posters