Afro-Americans are Chaotic Evil

What makes Afro-American men such evil people? Not even Native Africans or Diaspora European Blacks are like that.

How would you react if it happen to you?

Attached: pure evil.jpg (677x733, 169.52K)

Why is the other nog laughing about getting cucked?

What are they even saying?

Because of white enablers

Attached: 1651620606404.jpg (1080x1021, 282.5K)

how is the woman not evil in this situation? this fine african american gentlemen just saved some poor soul from a lifetime of being cheated on.

>Afro-Americans are Chaotic Evil.
To be evil you must first understand those concepts. Blacks are just primitives, no different than other animals. It's suprising they're able to communicate, but as we can see in OP, it's very hard to understand anyway.

Attached: racial difference.jpg (1015x1316, 114.38K)

>Greetings gentleman, would you mind ask me if you are having extraconjugal affairs with my lady?
*I beg your pardon? Because, you have to know, i do have tons of extraconjugal affairs with other gentlemen's ladies
>(probably tells the name)
*Gentleman, i do know a tons of ladies named _____, would you mind show a picture?
>(picture)
*Oh Gee holly! This lady is yours. I have to let you know, i did received fellatio from hers
*pics*
>OH MY GOD (crying emojis)
*Allas my small endowed friend, i know that she deceived you and might be hurt by this, but you have to move on

me on the right

such beautiful language

thats mercyful man at least now you're 100% that shes not into you,sorry about your situation frenchie there are plenty of fish in the sea

Me on the left

5:26AM - What a way to start the day kek

good post

It's weird for me to see this shit since I've been gentrified after my parents took me to the midwest at the age of 12.
Seems more chaotic neutral to me THOUGH

God i wish I was black, those are the only things that matter in 2022.

>Pole
You're one of us.

nice.

Nobody knows, thats why they add "you know what i'm saying" after every sentence

Retards live on easy mode. They have no inner dialogue, no self-consciousness, no self-awareness, logic or anything that makes you human.
I'm not a mongrel mutt like your "people" are.

im white and i talk and text like that?

You just described a slav

It's hilarious because every Polack canadian I know is with a black dude lmao

What a tyrone fucking mad bitches

This is the last time I'm responding to a new worlder subhuman. USA and Canada should be nuked.

Nigga subhuman was literally created specifically to define your people. Your very name comes from slaves. Remember. Hitler genocided poles, he didn't genocide blacks kek