I can understand them now

I can understand them now

Attached: israel-flag.jpg (615x409, 34.75K)

jews not gonna like this one

Paranoia is a hell of a drug desu
But seriously, stay strong desu, I hope you get through this safely.

no you cant
fuck off

kys pp. no one likes, you're a fucking joke of a human, a pathetic miserable twat just begging to have his skull smashed

Cool, how long did it take you to learn Hebrew?

Attached: 1440354810990.jpg (324x291, 15.42K)

KEK

he cant
hes retarded like most ukranians

Unfortunately Ukraine can't copy Israel's military doctrine because it requires having a strong and sustainable economy Ukraine doesn't have. I'm not surprised Ukraine didn't invest a lot into the army, if Ukraine wasn't too rich on its own.

based

No kidding, huh

Attached: 1651550893670.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

nice one

Wtf...

how fucking retarded do you have to be to compare the glorious nation of israel to anything the joke of a 'country' that is ukraine could imitate.
you'd have to be absolutely delusional

I didn't get it

is suicide prohibited in judaism?

Based

Jews should return to speaking Yiddish desu. It's sad to think whole 1000-year-long Yiddish history and literature will soon disappear because there is no one left to understand it. It was actually a great concept to have Yiddish as the common language and Hebrew only reserved for religious services, it works the same way in Arabic countries to some extent (Classical Arabic for the Quran and religious things, vernacular dialects for everyday communication)

Israel is glorious also thanks to Ukrainian Jews which always made up a huge part of Jewry. A lot of your important figures, politicians and scientists came from Ukraine or were born in families coming from Ukraine

not for pp

you dont and you never will

Attached: 1641704744944.webm (1280x720, 3M)

i hate slavshitters

stop samefagging pp you fucking schizo

Attached: 1624394122570.jpg (600x814, 75.67K)

seeing muslims up close i too understand them now

>each post 1 minute apart
hmmm

Attached: 1529797654002.png (376x558, 168.04K)

וזין על כושים גם

עד כאן

t.תימני

it's all shahar (he's half slavic)

לא תימני אמרתי סלאבים
יענו רוסים,אוראחארות וכל אלה

זין עליהם

no, it's another Israeli schizo, their 2nd worst poster
same guy who spams military threads and tiktok whores

its all pp, he loves to samefag, dudes completely deranged

אוקראחארות*

Only Ashkenazi Jews speak Yiddish-taytsh (Judeo-German). Sephardi Jews speak Ladino (Judeo-Spanish) and Mizrahi Jews speak Judeo-Arabic. Not to mention countless other small Jewish languages/dialects like Jewish Aramaic etc. Each part of the diaspora adopted local languages which then sometimes spread to new places, like Judeo-German being spoken in Lithuania and Ukraine or Judeo-Spanish being spoken in Turkey and the Balkans. None of these languages would appeal to all Jews and adopting one of them as the language of Israel would be seen as discriminatory. Only Hebrew and Aramaic are used by all Jews in religious rituals. Hebrew is unique to Jews and Samaritans (there are still many Aramaic-speaking Christiand in the middle east) so the choice was obvious. Many orthodox communities in Israel do still use Yiddish in their day to day life, as do some orthodox communities in New York, London etc.

oh this one

The guy you're talking to is Russian and he spams all the time, see He's a Russian immigrant who roleplays as an extreme Israeli nationalist and also is just annoying and unfriendly in general

you can't deny Ashkenazis contributed the most to Israel and generally to Jewish community so their language should be privileged. No other Jewish language has such rich literature and culture as Yiddish.

בלעדינו המדינה תיהיה עולם שלישי נייגר

>see
Meant to link this post My point is that it's not Shahar.

>He's a Russian immigrant

i never know if when Jews call someone "Russian" they mean an actual Russian (Slav) or just Jew from Russia. It applies to other nations as well

what is the purpose then? to use a language that comes from for accomplished jews instead of their original language?
retarded

אתה מדבר על רוסיה או אוקראינה?
הם שניהם כבר עולם שלישי

What mental illness does Shahar suffer from?

>for
more*

>instead of their original language?

Because at one point in history Jews decided that Hebrew should be a sacred language only for religious services and switched to other vernacular languages (like Aramaic). They should continue this tradition.

FREE PALESTINE

Based, I love g*rms now.

both meanings are used here

Oh Germany..!

Attached: 300DAFC7-9FDE-4CED-BDCC-C2687CFD9DA9.jpg (1402x1583, 878.63K)

That statement sounds quite hard to prove but either way Ashkenazim are a minority among Israeli Jews so I doubt your idea would have much support. These ethnic/cultural distinctions are also currently waning in importance as more and more Israeli Jews are born in mixed marriages between people of different ancestries.