Your country

>your country
>yoyur favorite eu4 nation to play

flag
for me, its the byzantines

Attached: 1630607662389.jpg (1600x900, 817.68K)

It's CK II for me lad.

>eu4
Never touched that garbage.

Attached: MotE_2_073233.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

Please teach me how to play this game. I could never get out of debt kek.

Paradoxniggers get the bandsaw.

Flag
Timurid empire

granada for re-reconquista but i generally play umayyads in crusader kings

>debt
wat?
there's no economy system in March of The Eagles.

I'm a retard. I thought that was Victoria II kek. My bad bro

flag
for me it's florence. second favourite is holland. third is france for curbstomping the eternal *nglo

In general I prefer Victoria II but
1.Savoy
You get to form Italy but you can also expand in many other directions quit easily (France, Burgundy, Switzerland, Aragon, North Africa)
2.Philippine states
Same as above with Malaya but for a run more focused on colonialism and trade
3. Aragon
Same as above with Spain and if you want a run to create Rome. Blobbing gets boring pretty fast THOUGH and with Aragon it's pretty easy.
4 Byzantium
I like Byzantium but you need a shitton of luck.

This game gets so boring after the year 1600. I can never make it past that date. By that point you will be more powerful than most of your neighbours so it takes the challenge out of the game.

I meant it doesn't have an economy system like Vicky 2. You can take loan and can pay it back with easy interest.
Vicky 2 filtered me too lol.

Attached: MotE_3_115801.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

To be fair I'm pretty sure the game wasn't supposed to be played for the whole timeline, It's not programmed in a way to avoid completely retarded scenarios.

>Philippine states
you’re a fucking liar cause no one actually likes playing in the philippines

Tondo is pretty fun now, you get the Philippines for free and then you can focus on colonizing the Moluccas and Australia. I also conquered Guangdong, Java and kicked the Muslims out of Borneo.

VVVGH, march of the eagle is literally the french version of the "what could have been" meme...

for me it's crusader kings 3

I used to play Venice but i don't know much about trade so i usually just invade neighbors and play the usual way.
I prefer CKII honestly, it's better for a casuals and the personal events often allows fun and retarded situations to emerge.

Just raise the taxes on the poor and the muddle class to max and invade non white nation.

>vicky 2
>playing a great power