Average American Relationship

Average American Relationship

Attached: 1654022698441.jpg (2048x1534, 440.88K)

where's the black bull?

they seem happy and, at the end of the day, that's the most important thing because we are just sentient beings on a tiny speck of dust floating around a vast meaningless universe

Powerful

Attached: 1654021801334.webm (540x960, 3M)

At least pussy is involved.

Attached: 732541658321561.png (640x480, 274.01K)

> muh niggerdick
Why are Brits like this?

explain this picture

I'm trying to talk to you using terms you'll understand

I passed out once from heatstroke and they kept me overnight to check my heart out because I said it felt funny. And this really hot blonde nurse that looked right out of college woke me up in the middle of the night sucking my cock. And I pretended I was asleep through my barely open eyes and she got on top of my bed with some difficulty and lowered herself onto my dick. I immediately blew inside her completely unprotected, trying my hardest to not move. She didn’t seem to care and kept bouncing on my cock until she came and then wiped me up, took a selfie next to my somehow still erect five inch dick, and left.

the one in the black t-shirt is the girl, you can just tell. this is why it's hopeless for 99% of MtF trannies. you can just tell instantly.

Swedish woman and her starving house guests.

Attached: 1635509252758.jpg (240x210, 7.98K)

Reminder for dicklets to never go to the hospital
If you have to have surgery the nurses will make fun of your dick while you're unconscious

She's hot though, I'll give her another son if it's not too late.

Bloodlines are bullshit, you're one of 8 billion people and a billion bloodlines, do you really think anyone cares about your bloodline besides yourself? Do you think your bloodline adds anything of value to the monumentally large human gene pool? Doesn't matter a fucking thing whether or not you have children. Have them if you want them, don't if you don't, it's that easy.

You are very wise and correct.

>Brings up niggers
>Um ackshually I only did it because blahblahblah
Why are Brits like this?

This why Germany will be greater turkey

google says it's "fun"

KEK

Behind the camera