Lmao, do they really?

Lmao, do they really?

Attached: file.png (1028x1268, 1.33M)

I want to fuck gwar gura.

Very common in latam.

What's the solution to the cartel problem?

Good thing I wasn't born in Mexico. I would have been a torturer for the local cartel.

its unironically sad to think so many people's lives are absolute hell
yemen
myanmar
Mexico
Central african republic
Its really disheartening, probably as I'm typing this some kid in yemen died of starvation or cholera

Attached: 1629941160648.png (423x434, 239.06K)

To stop voting for the PRI, but go ahead and tell the Mexicans to stop being retarded and see how far you can get.

build a wall with the US to cut off the money and guns

wow didnt knew mexico was such a shithole, Vtuber viewers is a new low

Firsties quiting using drugs.

Legalize drugs in US, they would loose their market instantly lmao.

Attached: vcuck.png (531x134, 109.73K)

how do we solve the mexican vtuber watchers problem

I have written many papers on this. The TL;DR is

>bring in the military to secure the area, lower rates of violence, and prevent the cartels from operating freely
>have pipe hitting Marines and other high speed low drag operator niggas round up as many cartel people as possible
>when cartel operations in the AO have been crippled, shift responsibility to federal police
>have federal police train up a local police force, and new prosecutors and criminal courts
>turn over responsibility to local authorities and monitor situation to make sure the new criminal justice system holds up
>repeat for all cartel prone areas until entire country is stable and has a criminal justice system that can keep it stable

Of course, you would need to make massive investments and reforms in the military, police, civil service, court system, prison system, and the legal regime around anti-drug operations in order for this to work.

its easier said than done

wow calm down there.
Can't let the firsties go without their cocaine bro.

This. We basically need to do what Israel did in Palestine and occupy the entire country so the terrorist organization (cartels) can’t operate.

morena is in power, cartel still here, pinche chairo color petroleo

>has a criminal justice system that can keep it stable

This should be step 1 of your master plan.

>Central african republic
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHITHOLE EVEN A THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND

American intervention

>Of course, you would need to make massive investments and reforms in the military, police, civil service, court system, prison system, and the legal regime around anti-drug operations in order for this to work.
This is what you should have written your paper about then. The greentext is babby stuff.

It's surprising to see a post such as this on this board where angry and calloused men laugh at one another's struggles. Keep that concern in your heart always my friend. As individuals we can't do much but we can incite others to care and as groups we are strong.

Hand the government over to the cartels and legalize the drug trade

There have been countries like Colombia that have managed dramatic, sustained reductions in violence, but it requires a lot of political will in the country itself.

Yeah, Obrador DEFINITELY isn’t PRI, he’s totally a nice and clean guy who just wants best for the Mexican people and isn’t involved with the cartels at all.

You stupid fucking retard. If you want to know the reason will NEVER change it’s because of morons like this right here.

Colonization, how is this even a question? why is the democratic republic of the congo and republic of the congo not the same country? because one was controlled by belgians and one was controlled by frenchies, pretty much almost all of the borders & countries you see in africa are the result of euro colonialism

this is bullshit, narcos have infinite amount of money, while the mexican state is very poor.
narcos will always buy whoever force you put in front of them. and it actually happend before.

calm down, your royalties still need jewelry and diamonds and someone have to provide it as sad as it might sound
coincidentally the CAR has a lot of untap gold and diamond reserve.